Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curved Ones
How common are they? My first bf had one, but haven't seen one since.

How curved are we talking here? Lots of people lean slightly one way or the other, which isn't a problem, but if it's at a significant angle when erect it could be a sign of a serious condition.

Dicks, I mean. We're talking about dicks here, right? =P

LOL :biggrin:

Yes, dicks Big Grin

More significantly curved ones...his curved to his left, almost like a boomerang. Hit the spot like no other.

Curved ones…… LOL… ummmmm I have only seen 1 but I have seen many more that lean or that are turned a bit. I really don’t know how common it is for it to be curved… LOL

my friends actually had a discussion about this. three of use hung more to the left and one to the right. :biggrin:
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

LOL curved ones are actually quite common, believe it or not.

my conjecture: is it follow being left or right handed

for a larger amount of curvature there is a new drug?
http://www.latimes.com/news/science/scie...5065.story

i found this link tho "How to Deal with a Bent Penis"
http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/ho...penis.html

We were taught that a penis "curves" a certain way, depending on the position of the testicles[yes, I'm using science/medical terms :tongue: ].

If the left testicle is higher[not the scrotum itself, but the actual testicle in the scrotum] than the right one, the penis is gonna lean or "curve" to the side with less leverage, i.e - the right side. Vice versa for the other one.

It's like your fingers. They naturally lean forward[varing amongst different people], primarily due to the fact that they can't normally bend backwards[also because of other reasons], so they lean forward when relaxed. Similar for the penis. It goes to the way most natural, due to internal circumstances[like what I mentioned above] and there's differing degrees of "curving" amongst differing people for varies reasons, such as weight, length, etc.

Although some guys have it straight, because the testicles are evenly or near evenly proportioned to one another, making it have little to no lean/"curve" .

If it's curving upwards, that's pretty much normal all around, but at extreme angles, like if it's poking you in the stomach at a 90 degree angle... then you've definitely got a problem.

It should lay somewhat parallel to your stomach and not have you make it lay flat/ perpendicular.

... Then again I could be completely wrong :biggrin:

Penises like people come in all variations of shapes and sizes, it's only a problem if it causes a problem with function.
Richard