Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curved Ones
Well I must have evenly balance balls...no curve here.

What about penis' that actually curve up? I must say I find those ones sexy...I don't know why, but more than half the guys I have been with have been curved upwards, None that I can recall curved left or right though...but I guess you would need the lights on to tell Smile

Quote: like if it's poking you in the stomach at a 90 degree angle... then you've definitely got a problem.

OMG I just spat my coffee over my monitor...LOL

Thanks for that Odi Bighug

I've seen both left and right curves, upward and downward, not to mention mine which curves left, and straight ones. I don't really have a cosmetic preference I tend to think most penises look good.Evilgrin1
Richard

dfiant Wrote:Well I must have evenly balance balls...no curve here.

What about penis' that actually curve up? I must say I find those ones sexy...I don't know why, but more than half the guys I have been with have been curved upwards, None that I can recall curved left or right though...but I guess you would need the lights on to tell Smile

I have no clue why or how, but I'm assuming in general, the phallus/Penis, is designed to have a curve, because I think it's supposed to better more advantageous to promote pregnancy...

Not sure, but generally most guys have a slight upward curve, and some to the left and some to the right. Atleast this is what I remember from Sex-Ed, but that was almost 4 years ago Rofl .

I tend to take an intellectual approach to most topics, so...

As long as it doesn't resemble a boomerang, you should be good Xyxthumbs

Thanks for the science lesson QueenOdi. I'll have to check the testicle situation next time

Also enjoyed the "how to" Pellaz

Think I'm fully prepared for the next curved one that cums my way :biggrin: