Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customer service
Yesterday I ordered some blank CDs and blank DVDs from promediastore.com in Germany. This morning I received an e-mail:

Thank you for ordering. Please check if you really need the second position. You never bought “Thermo discs” at our Shop.

Probably we have to change art. 1013 with Art. 893??

I am waiting for your response.

Best regards

mediaProStore
Bettina Wessel

They were quite correct, I didn't need the thermal printing discs and just wanted plain white ink jet printable ones. I haven't purchased anything from them for about two years and that's what I call being diligent.

Apologies if anyone thought that this was going to be a joke. It's just that good customer service is a really rare thing these days so I thought I'd tell you about it.

Well I hope you emailed them back and told them how wonderful they are for being so conscientious!!

I not only report BAD service employees, I also report GOOD ones!!

People get more bad ones than good ones. So I always tell people who have GOOD customer service experiences to REPORT IT!

The employee may not ever hear about it, but it DOES go into the employees file.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Well I hope you emailed them back and told them how wonderful they are for being so conscientious!!

Yes, of course.