Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cut and paste
Haha, well your reaction is pretty reasonable. I cringe whenever somebody copies and pastes using the mouse instead of ctrl + c but I never bring it up.

SolemnBoy Wrote:Haha, well your reaction is pretty reasonable. I cringe whenever somebody copies and pastes using the mouse instead of ctrl + c but I never bring it up.

Same here... hahha

LONDONER Wrote:I have ordered a copy of "Laptops for Dummies" for her. I don't suppose that she'll read it but I have tried.

Im really curious now....

Does she look for the slot to put the piece of paper in, when she wants to type something?

Well,,, I don't know about you folks,,,, but this is how I do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: MeampComputers.jpg]
We Have Elvis !!

Love it Jimmy... :biggrin:

SolemnBoy Wrote:Haha, well your reaction is pretty reasonable. I cringe whenever somebody copies and pastes using the mouse instead of ctrl + c but I never bring it up.

That's just a short cut, it doesn't always save time... but hey, what do I know....? Multijump

princealbertofb Wrote:Love it Jimmy... :biggrin:

Us old farts can be amusing some times (smile)...
We Have Elvis !!

jimcrackcorn Wrote:Well,,, I don't know about you folks,,,, but this is how I do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: MeampComputers.jpg]

Hehe :p lol

mbennet35 Wrote:This reminds me of my mom. She also when she messes up a word deletes the whole word instead of going back and fixing the one letter and she types with one finger. hahaha

Sniff what's so bad about that?

I know dippidy doo about computers, type with one finger, avent a clue what an app is or does, can't download music, can't get onto facebook or anything else...

But I can strip a car engine and put it back together, drive an interlink truck ride a motorcycle erect any tent you throw my way build a campfire build a brick wall, plaster it then tile it sort out an electrical problem repair plumbing machine a piece of steel to micron tolerance cook sew hand or machine crochet throw a knife to within 100mm of a bullseye at 25 paces strip, clean and re-assemble a semi-automatic weapon in 2 shakes of a ducks tale

Recon I can get along without facebook for a wee while yet

Oh BTW I also do dishes :biggrin:

I'm sorry I wasn't trying to insult anyone

Bighug