Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cut or Uncut?
I know it's been discussed before based on the "similar threads" pop up thing, but they seem pretty old so why not?

What is your preference, assuming you have one over the other?

I don't mind either way, as long as they (whoever I'm intimate with) keep it clean and fresh at all times, PERIOD! Foreskin or not, to me, hygiene is fundamental!

What are your thoughts on the subject?

Good? Bad?

Any experiences you can speak of?

I'm just curious :biggrin:

I haven't been with enough people to have a preference but I don't think I'd care at all as long as, like you said, the person is clean.

I've never seen an uncut one in person, so I can't say my thoughts on them, as I have none.

Being cut myself, I think the act of doing it (as a parents decision while the baby is at a young age) Is terrible and WRONG.

That being said... I prefer cut.
Not that I don't love both :3

i've never been with an uncut guy, but it looks sexy to me.

and interesting note, though:

i attended a bioethics symposium on how there is no medical reason to be circumcised and how uncleanliness is an urban myth and there are not records to support it. (i'm sure men can be dirty down there, but circumcision doesn't help combat that, i guess). And there are serious consequences to circumcision... like accidents during the medical procedure and how there is sexual benefit to having foreskin.

(this talk was given by a respected urologist from the cleveland clinic)

I have never seen uncut, but i shouldnt think it’d bother me either way (attached to the right guy of course) though i think its interesting what dvdbwn says, ive heard people saying its cleaner (to be cut) maybe its there for a reason were not aware of yet, like the appendix was thought useless i think, and now its not, i havent got one of them but do have foreskin.

I don't care. I think the argument that you're half a man if you're cut is bullshit.

No interesting tales here.

Mick

partisan Wrote:i think its interesting what dvdbwn says, ive heard people saying its cleaner (to be cut) maybe its there for a reason were not aware of yet

There are A LOT of nerve endings in the foreskin which means for more pleasure for the guy, it also means that he doesn't need to go as rough to obtain the same amount of pleasure. I also heard that it makes it easier to "go in".

that's funny. i find i get a little over stimulated as it is, couldn't imagine have MORE nerve endings, lol

I have never been with a guy who had foreskin, and I hope I never do.
I would have to turn him down.

Yeah, call me shallow on that....but I think foreskin is just gross.