Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cut or Uncut?
MisterTinkles Wrote:I have never been with a guy who had foreskin, and I hope I never do.
I would have to turn him down.

Yeah, call me shallow on that....but I think foreskin is just gross.

Well you can say that but the owl doesnt believe you, if you were swept of your feet, and if you get him excited, he’ll lose his foreskin (it will disapear) ",

partisan Wrote:Well you can say that but the owl doesnt believe you, if you were swept of your feet, and if you get him excited, he’ll lose his foreskin (it will disapear) ",

Naw.....Ive been in some male hygiene classes, and seen too many pictures of some really gross stuff.

Id have to say, "Honey, if you love me, you can do without".

dvdbwn Wrote:that's funny. i find i get a little over stimulated as it is, couldn't imagine have MORE nerve endings, lol

This. It almost makes me glad to be cut, I'd hate for it there to be more sensitivity than there already is. I wouldn't be able to walk or wear clothing.

In principle, I think the idea of severing part of a child's anatomy permanently for no pressing or legitimate medical reason, and without them having the ability to understand or consent, is kind of fucked up. That said, it's complicated in my mind by the fact that it really hasn't been a big deal in my life, and I'd wager it's true for most of cut men. Of course, the risk (and actual instances, however uncommon) of a botched operation severing the penis and leading to a lifetime of severed-dickdom puts the value of widespread circumcision into the negative for me. In principle. But does it keep me up at night? Hell no. Do I feel like less of a man? Not a bit.

As for preference? Never seen an uncut one in person, but I don't think I'd have a preference as long as good hygiene is used (cut or uncut).

i don't think i'd care as long they were nice and tidy down there( though with uncut you would have a little more to play with Wink:biggrin:

Miles Wrote:In principle, I think the idea of severing part of a child's anatomy permanently for no pressing or legitimate medical reason, and without them having the ability to understand or consent, is kind of fucked up.

I think it's a little more then "Kind of fucked up" I mean that's like chopping off the skin on your childs forehead because well "It's just the social norm."
o~o I honestly think that's the only reason people have this still going on (For babies)

Armandork Wrote:There are A LOT of nerve endings in the foreskin which means for more pleasure for the guy, it also means that he doesn't need to go as rough to obtain the same amount of pleasure. I also heard that it makes it easier to "go in".

That may be true, but my best friend had a foreskin up until he was 19. He got circumcised cause it tore (OUCH!).

Anyhow, I'd asked him if there was any noticeable difference/loss in sensation, function, sensitivity, etc.. after he got the chop, and he said, "Nope!" and didn't understand why I'd thought there might had been.

So, maybe it depends on the age you get it cut off... Or just on the person getting it taken off.... or the experience, precision, and technique of the person behind the shears...?

MisterTinkles Wrote:Naw.....Ive been in some male hygiene classes, and seen too many pictures of some really gross stuff.

Id have to say, "Honey, if you love me, you can do without".

yeah i can do without not letting anyone near me with a scapal, maybe if id had it done as a child i wouldn't complain, but clean as a whistle here, and just sensitive enough, i think they took them pics of the local morons ", oh well.

I chose to have myself cut as soon as I left home. I hated having a foreskin and could not wait to have it cut away. I like being cut and prefer it that way. That being said, the guy I'm seeing is uncut and it doesn't bother me. I just like being cut myself.

Dreamer Wrote:So, maybe it depends on the age you get it cut off... Or just on the person getting it taken off.... or the experience, precision, and technique of the person behind the shears...?

Smile Just throwing it out there, that sounds really interesting.

Anyone curious on science and what it has to say with biology.

http://people.howstuffworks.com/circumcision1.htm

(Warning you will see a computer animated penis! Don't click if you don't want to see what foreskin is.)

Dreamer Wrote:That may be true, but my best friend had a foreskin up until he was 19. He got circumcised cause it tore (OUCH!).

Anyhow, I'd asked him if there was any noticeable difference/loss in sensation, function, sensitivity, etc.. after he got the chop, and he said, "Nope!" and didn't understand why I'd thought there might had been.

So, maybe it depends on the age you get it cut off... Or just on the person getting it taken off.... or the experience, precision, and technique of the person behind the shears...?

A person circumcised at birth would have had 19 years more chafing and rubbing for the nerve endings to die.

[Image: circumcisionpic.gif]

That said, if a guy decides to have it done at 18, it's his decision, and it is a cosmetic choice.

As someone with a foreskin, I am proud of it and I can't imagine my dick without it. I also prefer guys to have it, it can be fun/erotic/arousing to play / have it played with.