Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cut or Uncut?
Spades Wrote:As someone with a foreskin, I am proud of it and I can't imagine my dick without it. I also prefer guys to have it, it can be fun/erotic/arousing to play / have it played with.

I think both are extremely attractive.

Also to knock a person simply because of a body part is like... Denying a gift because it was wrapped with a bow you don't like.
Yeah, you can take the bow off... but really... is the package just as pretty afterwards?

When I was younger I would be a stickler and would only sleep with men who still had their foreskin intact any bloke that was cut was immediately pushed to the side lines no matter how good looking he was which in turn I missed out on a lot of drop dead gorgeous trade.
I then met a bloke who was cut but his looks and personality just pulled me towards him that lasted a few hook ups at most but it taught me there isn't that much of a difference between the two at all.
Now I'm with my partner who is cut while I'm uncut so it adds a nice mix to our relationship.
As long as the man in question has proper hygiene I dont see a problem on either side of the spectrum.

Been uncut myself i dont see how it could be not clean? as im sure everyone would wash themselves down there, if they dont why would u be near them to begin with haha i personally prefer uncut but dont care

A dick is a dick, doesn't matter if it is wearing a skivvy or a V neck. I don't subscribe to the thought (because that is all it is), that cut is less sensitive than uncut, it all depends on the individual. I know that in the past I have been far more sensitive than my uncut partners, and I would in no way say that is because of the skivvy.

I'm cut myself and have no preference either way, though I have little experience with an intact dick.

When my son was born, I did quite a bit of research on the subject. We decided to leave him intact, as there wasn't science to support the tradition. One argument in favor comes from the fear that the boy will feel different from his father. Don't most guys want to be different from their fathers?! Lol. So far, no signs of psychological scars for my son (who has not admitted to being sexually active yet).

The latest science seems to show that there is a lower risk of HIV being uncircumcised. The study focused on female-to-male HIV transmission, so don't all you uncut gays run out and schedule the surgery just yet. Here's the good news:
Quote:Understanding the mechanisms that underlie the benefits of male circumcision could help to identify new intervention strategies for decreasing HIV transmission, applicable to populations with high HIV prevalence where male circumcision is culturally less acceptable.
Here's a link to the full text, if that sort of thing turns you on. You know who you are...

I will say that I am all natural.. lol... and I'm happy for that. I personally see no real reason to chop the skin off.. it's there for a reason. It's kind of like if we decided to start chopping off earlobes for aesthetic purposes. Why do it?

As for other guys.. I have no preference. I value a persons personality far more than their penis anyway..

Foreskin fascinates me, since I don't recall mine, but I don't make it a requisite for dating, since circumcision is typically not a choice.

So, As I do not sleep with men I do not have a personal preference as to what looks best, but I am 100% against circumcision for infants. I feel that it is morally reprehensible to amputate part of a child's sexual organs without their consent. In the US the complication rate of routine infant circumcision is 4%, mostly due to hemmorage (and that is due in large part to infants not being tested for hemophilia before circumcision). Aside from that there are all kinds of complications that do not become apparent until puberty, these "minor" complications are not included in the 4%.
That being said, if an adult chooses to get circumcised that is entirely his decision.

Armandork Wrote:I think it's a little more then "Kind of fucked up" I mean that's like chopping off the skin on your childs forehead because well "It's just the social norm."
o~o I honestly think that's the only reason people have this still going on (For babies)

Actually, it was for medical reasons.
Its actually more difficult to keep foreskin clean, than if you dont have it.

Circumcision became popular "back when" because when "cleanliness is next to godliness" became part of the religious chants...medical technology was not advanced enough to solve the issues of some pretty gross things that happen to mens penis's when they get infected from dirty foreskin.

So some religious nut decided it was better to cut off the offending part, so when the boy became a man, he wouldnt have the problems associated with foreskin.

Even today, its a medical preference to have it done, simply because of possible bacterial infections. But a lot of people dont have it done anymore, because it adds on to the medical bills for the baby, and some people just dont believe in it anymore.

It's not a big issue for me, but I think I prefer uncut. Foreskin is sexy, especially when the cock is getting harder and the foreskin is retreating and revealing what's inside.