Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cute teaser in work
Hi everyone, not sure where the correct part to put this in, but here seemed as good as any. I’m not “out” to that many people, so struggling where to get some advice, so felt the internet might be best! Also I have a bit of a mean sense of humour, so do please forgive me! Hehe.

Basically I have a really cute, but quite naughty guy who cleans for me. He’s homophobic (at times) and pretty offensive and he just takes liberties really. Leaves early, is quite rude and condescending, and doesn’t think he needs to speak to a gay guy with any respect.

Anyway, I have decided it’s time to give him a taste of his own medicine, and get him back!! So if any of the slightly meaner ones on here have any suggestions, please suggest away or even PM me, as I think it's time he learns his lesson haha!

Thanks in advance, Richard.

Haha, good idea dude! :] But what exactly would you like to do, I mean, example? :/

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Haha, good idea dude! :] But what exactly would you like to do, I mean, example? :/

I have no idea, I am open to any suggestions at the moment hehe. I'll have a think and get back to you! What do you think?

Just let him go for non sex related issues. Don't ply games.

Stephanie

sweetandtender Wrote:quite naughty guy who cleans for me. He’s homophobic (at times) and pretty offensive and he just takes liberties really. Leaves early, is quite rude and condescending, and doesn’t think he needs to speak to a gay guy with any respect

I've recently been reading the blog of someone who lost his job because of his taste for practical jokes and off colour humour, I'd suggest great care. (I appeciate you are the employer rather than the employee)

If that bit (quoted) is true you need to be carefull, he may not see the joke and he knows where you live. He exists at times and in places where he's not working for you, he'll have mates, they'll get drunk on occasion. See where this could be going?

If you've got employment issues you need to tackle them directly.

If, however you do live in sit-com land where the consequences are always hilarious, be sure to let us know how it goes.

Sorry to be inject such a note of pessimism but I was always encouraged to make best use of my talents

Not tha it's relvant but how does he know your gay if your not out? I don't see why your problem is such a dilema, tell him to behave himself and if he doesn't sack him.

just don't mind him... the more you think or make negative plans towards him, the more you'll look affected. just let him be and show to him that he's got nothing on you. that you're still living a peaceful and joyful life even after all his disrespect...

stu Wrote:Not tha it's relvant but how does he know your gay if your not out? I don't see why your problem is such a dilema, tell him to behave himself and if he doesn't sack him.

Well, I suppose that should be I'm partly out, to people who I am quite close too, but I don't tell everyone. And funnily enough, he guessed!

perhaps someone told him about your true sexuality

sweetandtender Wrote:Well, I suppose that should be I'm partly out, to people who I am quite close too, but I don't tell everyone. And funnily enough, he guessed!
Hmm, let me see ... he cleans your house Rolleyes No gay man can hide ALLthe evidence!!!

I disagree that you just let him go on abusing you in your own home. That is just wrong. What kind of contract do you have with him? These are straightened times. It could just be that you can no longer afford the luxury of a cleaner.

Failing that, invite all your gay friends over for a re-run of last year's Eurovision on one of his days.