Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DISTRAUGHT plz help
hi. my boyfriend has just left me after 4 years together.
i really really love him so much and its killing me inside knowing i can never cuddle up to him and rest my head on his shoulder when we sleep.
i dont have a clue how to deal with this loss and i need help.
how do i get over this? any tips or ideas.

we split up because he sent a txt saying he has found someone else. he sent it because we were arguing and he wanted to hurt me.
he said its not true though and i believe him.

when i got the text i went crazy and said such nasty things to him. i said i would kill him for doing this to me etc.
because of this he has left me and is getting a restraining order against me.

in the past i have lied and caused bumps in the relationship. i never cheated though.
now i can never get the chance to try win him back because he is getting the restraining order.

please help me. how do i deal with this Sad

You need to get some help understanding and managing your anger...It won't matter if you win him back if you don't address this. I am not sure what else to say because I don't know enough details so I will wish you luck.

Hi distraught:

there is no easy or quick way to eliminate the pain. For the first couple of weeks the best thing you can do is try to distract yourself in a positive way. Try to hang out with friends or family that are supportive and tolerent of your hurt condition. Most important for u in short term is just to survive. Also best to have 0 contact... It will be hard but worth it in long run.

Hang in there it will get better. Good luck...keep us posted as to how ur.

find a new boyfriend and move on. that's the easiest way i can think of right now