Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Da Vinci's Demons
Anyone following this? So far there are 2 seasons and the acting is great, I fell in love with the characters, well at least most of them because there are some creepy ones too..
Season 2 finale in two days. Can't wait!

Definitely one worth checking out!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXFDx5sjWP3aOptQUopWb...nRrFcEIgaL]

Da Vincis Demons: Written by David S. Goyer (Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, the Blade franchise and Man of Steel), the series follows the "untold" story of Leonardo Da Vinci: the genius during his early years in Renaissance Florence. As a 25-year old artist, inventor, swordsman, lover, dreamer and idealist, he struggles to live within the confines of his own reality and time as he begins to not only see the future, but invent it.

I was when I had Starz for free. lol

Saw the first season, not to bad a show and another hunky lead Tongue

Season two is way better, I found season one good but slow, I guess because of character devoloping but season two really keeps you on the edge of your seat..

Ammon Wrote:Season two is way better, I found season one good but slow, I guess because of character devoloping but season two really keeps you on the edge of your seat..

I guess that's why I didn't got hooked. It had very little action.

Ammon Wrote:Season two is way better, I found season one good but slow, I guess because of character devoloping but season two really keeps you on the edge of your seat..

cool, not been able to catch season two yet tbh, have to make a point of watching it Smile

xavier Wrote:I guess that's why I didn't got hooked. It had very little action.

Last year I tried watching it a couple of times but always failed getting hooked, probably because I was used to different kind of tv shows.

Wolfpack Wrote:cool, not been able to catch season two yet tbh, have to make a point of watching it Smile

When you do, I'm sure you wont regret it. Smile

I'm about to start season one soon.

If it were a book, I might try to get it, but following a show is a pain and I refuse to get add ons to cable that is already too expensive.
I bid NO Trump!