Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dad has cancer
well lots of love from me as support mate if that counts - just be there as his son really , and until they say otherwise. He still has the chance to recover...and he and you have to believe that ....just lift his spirits at every opportunity ,,he needs your love

much love and luck to you and your family.

As for what to do with your dad.....try to be yourself as much as possible, and let him know that you're there for him.

as for hoping for the best while preparing for the worst....always hold on to hope, but no matter how much you 'prepare', the worst will always temporarily throw you for a loop.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Thank you guys, so much for all your excellent advice. It is pretty difficult to know what is going on from 4000 miles away, so I look forward to being there, for my mom and my dad.

Thanks again, you're awesome!!!
BowBowBow
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Very sorry to hear about this. My thoughts are with you. I can only echo what has been said about being there. This time will be comforting for him, good for your mom, and good for you.

It is an automatic thing during the first 50 posts for new members. Supposedly it is to prevent serial posts by trollers. Has nothing to to with you personally or what you posted. Just stay with us You will be past 50 before you know it, OnThe Beach.
I bid NO Trump!

OnTheBeach Wrote:I doubt I'll be past 50 -- but you never know. Maybe it's because I mentioned God. That might be a taboo subject on here.

I do feel for the original poster because my father died of cancer two weeks after he was diagnosed.

Your post is there now ...I assume that the original text is there is well. Everyone gets moderated int he first 50 posts and there is no criteria at all for what is held back..it is all random