Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Daddy of the Day
Do you like "daddies"? I do. I likes 'em hairy too.
Not necessarily young or old, or hardbodied, but I like daddies. We all have some kind of fetish.....this is mine.

[Image: hairy.jpg]

[Image: 7622704904_23f3681f97.jpg]

[Image: My-woman-likes-a-HAIRY-man-31122953067.jpeg]

[Image: mmzlmb.jpg]

And of course.....
Daddy #1
[Image: Hollywood_actor_hairy_chest_hot_men.jpg]

OMFG TEDDY BEARS!!!

MOAR MOAR MOAR I promise I'll bite down on a napkin to keep the drool off the keyboard MOAR!!!

Niiiiice hot guys. Chubby hairy bears are yum too. What is funny is there are men older than this who call themselves "boi".

[Image: daddy_barry_and_officer_wes_at_splf.jpg]

EternalYouAndI Wrote:Niiiiice hot guys. Chubby hairy bears are yum too. What is funny is there are men older than this who call themselves "boi".

"boy" is a state of mind. When you get older you will 'get it'. I fear you are just too young now to understand. In time son, in time all of these things will be much clearer.

Now be a dear and:

[Image: mylawnlarge2.jpg]

:tongue:

loltastics. Thanks Dadi Smile
The thing, is I do get that it is a state of mind when it comes to certain ...roleplay situations? But, I have read dating profiles of mature men who don't seem to be into any of "that" kind of thing, yet have a username like "LondonBoi". Young state of mind, or desire to be young...

EternalYouAndI Wrote:loltastics. Thanks Dadi Smile
The thing, is I do get that it is a state of mind when it comes to certain ...roleplay situations? But, I have read dating profiles of mature men who don't seem to be into any of "that" kind of thing, yet have a username like "LondonBoi". Young state of mind, or desire to be young...

I'm going to tell you a little secret.

Just because the calendar ticks off another year and there is snow falling on the roof, chances are you will not feel old.

Most older people actually view themselves still pretty much the same as when they were in their 20's. Yes the mirror says one thing, the brain/heart says another. And we all know the mirror lies, profusely on such matters as how old you are.

Depends on the approach to and definition of "young".

oh my. I could get into trouble for clicking on this thread...

I still can't post pics >_>

I would have spammed this plac xD

I have 2000 pictures of dady bears in my phone. rofl.