Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dali Lama supports gay marriage.
THE celibate Dalai Lama has thrown his considerable moral weight behind gay marriage, condemning homophobia and saying sex was fine as long as it was consensual.

Full story here.

That's it..

Independence for Tibet....

NOW!

Dalai*

I knew in his heart he did. He has always vaguely stated that he can't re-write the scriptures, whatever his personal beliefs are, when asked in the past. These scriptures of course state that sex is a want, and Buddhists typically regard such things as negatives, so therefore view that sex is only good for procreation.

Still, he's always been a wise, if controversial figure.

This man continues to amaze me, and inspire me. I think I've found a person to do my mid-semester Paper on.

One time he came to New Zealand on my Birthday.

Thanks Dalai Lama!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Lilitu Wrote:One time he came to New Zealand on my Birthday.

What did he buy you?

I have no idea why he decided to kiss up to us, did the LGBT suddenly gain some massive power that we can throw around or something?:biggrin:

He is an ethical man. This is different than being a moral one.

I wonder if he knows that Buddhism is a pretty high ranking faith that LGBT follow?

He had no reason to oppose gay marriage because Buddhism states that homosexuality is not good nor wrong. It can be both, depends on which lifestyle you'll follow.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I have no idea why he decided to kiss up to us, did the LGBT suddenly gain some massive power that we can throw around or something?:biggrin:

He is an ethical man. This is different than being a moral one.

I wonder if he knows that Buddhism is a pretty high ranking faith that LGBT follow?

A caballo regalado no se le miran los dientes. Or so the saying goes.

Let's take what we can get.