Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mister Tinkles Predicts.....
Mister Tinkles Predictions

Predictions made, based on current/past actions, and future results....from now until 2050. (in the USA)

[Image: crstlbal.jpg]

*Food prices will rise to a point where no one, except the wealthy, can afford food.

*Government will cut back or stop 75% of all human right benefits (unemployment, food stamps, section 8 housing, other assistance), or make it nearly impossible to qualify.

*One of the next two US Presidents will be the one who initiates World War 3 or a global skirmish that will decimate most "technologically advanced" countries.

*More and more people will die from lack of medical care, because they cannot afford it, as most companies will make it nearly impossible to get affordable healthcare through them.

*The government will keep allowing companies and businesses to make it even more difficult, time consuming, and desperately tough for people to find a job.....resulting in at least 1/3 of the population becoming homeless.

*Muslims will either force themselves into political offices, or attempt a coup inside the USA, in order to take over. It will fail, but millions will die regardless.

*A social or economic national riot will happen, being turned into the next Civil War.

*Another drastic weather phenomenon will change weather patterns around the globe, again.

*Europe will fall back into "The Middle Ages" mentality, before having a massive conflict that kills millions.

*After or during conflicts, all governments will enact laws, segregating ALL peoples, and most will be in concentration camps under the guise of "protection".

With the exception of the muslim and the weather thing, you may be on to something!

All this positivity is just killing me...........

I read the predictions first and expected the date to at least be further into the future. I don't believe any of that will have happened at year 2050. Who knows though.

Well, I base my predictions on what has happened, what is happening, and what the most likely outcome will be.

As with all things involving government, nothing is ever positive.

EMH Wrote:With the exception of the muslim and the weather thing, you may be on to something!

By 2050 half the population will be muslim in the uk, those numbers are based on facts, it is a political and idealogical movement not just a religion. what do you expect to happen

I think nothing mistertinkles said is far fetched and maybe it needs to happen and its meant to happen and might as well smile while its happening. Theres millions of stupid people on the planet. basic rules of politness and curtesy to individuals cannot be achieved between nations or governments and there people

Well, to be fair Mr. Tinkles, I have met a family of "cultural Muslims" that have successfully been indoctrinated into American life, forsaking the oppressive beliefs that inhabit most of those they left behind in their birth country. The Muslim guy I worked with was quite the rebel, he ate bacon behind his father's back. I don't know if he knew I was gay but he showed me his abs (and I didn't even ask, lucky me), that would be quite the no no in his home country.
Mr Tinkles, sometimes crises are necessary. Without crises, humans may never change for the better. When the ice caps melt we may loose the penguins and the Santa Claus story but it will at least force humans to build more environment-friendly, sturdier, etc.

Either we will go as go so far that we will once create one of the greatest thriving utopias in the history of time, or will we have the greatest economical / political / climate collaps, leaving nothing but anarchy and the richest people in the world to rule the world, while everyone else is starving to death. Capitalism is doomed to fail, and eventually will the worlds resources run out heh. That's alteast my prediction
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Those predictions are way out there ,but possible none the less. I hope your wrong and we all end up in a perfect world . Free of racist people and no hatred and discrimination.