Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dangerous Faggot
Yes, I'm talking about the Ann Coulter of homosexuality... Milo Yiannopoulos

Thoughts?

He's gaining huge popularity among all circles of life.

A testament that just because you're gay doesn't mean you can't be a misogynistic, racist, homophobic, classist piece of shit troll who financially lives off of a destructive narrative, supporting policy that oppresses many communities, including the "gay" one he clings onto to promote his filth.

I'll admit he's at times entertaining to watch, because what he says is very clever in execution to attract attention and shock, but at the same ignorant as fuck. A charismatic intellect who uses his publicity for bad instead of good.

Never heard of him.

My home under the rock is very cosy these days lol.

Never heard of him either.
I think I'll leave it like that.

It's good you two don't know of him, but concerning that all the wrong people do. If his ship keeps sailing, I don't want to know what he'll undo, in regards to LGBT rights, Women's right's etc.. Impressionable people in power think: "Hey, look! He's gay; agrees with and supports my bigotry, so it must be ok! Lets pass more laws against minorities and women!"

Uh?
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

I don't know who either of them are.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Yeah...I have throw up in my mouth if I listen to him for more than a minute...and now when homophobes and racists quote a "gay person" they use him.....as though he speaks for anyone but himself.

He's like the gay version of Crowder, except worse...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I don't know him - but if he offends you then I don't understand why you watch him ? if you cease to view him then isn't that a positive thing for you ?

He must be an American, cause all of us Non-Americans seem to be unawares of this person.

And yet better still, all the more reason I am glad to be just far enough away from that continent to avoid the crazies, but close enough to order shit on Amazon.

Even tho it still takes almost a week... But I digress Sheep