Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Radcliffe: 'It's awesome people think I'm gay'
[img2=left]http://www.gayspeak.com/forum/images/news/danielradcliffe.jpg[/img2]Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe has said people often think he's gay, but added he thinks it's "awesome".

Laughing off gay rumours, the 19-year-old star told AOL's Moviefone: "It's wonderful. I grew up around gay people my entire life, basically, that's possibly why I'm quite camp, and some people think I'm gay when I meet them, which I think is awesome.

"It's always good to keep them guessing. I don't go on any blogs or chats or anything, but my friends are demons for them, and apparently someone said 'Daniel Radcliffe is gay. He's got a gay face!'"
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Couldnt be anything to with what hes wearing??

lol, I'm not a Harry Potter fan at all, but I wouldn't kick him out of bed.

albabonzai Wrote:Couldnt be anything to with what hes wearing??

Or NOT wearing!! ... Have you seen his nude shots? (in Equus)

What a darling!!!

I love his eyes Big Grin
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

yes i seen them, wasnt he hugging a horse in it?

Yep the sweetie was Wink

to be fair in that picture, it doesnt do him any justice, and in the films he looks really geeky, otherwise he looks normal i think (ps seen the film today, wasnt a fan)

Twazzle, his EYES? Honestly? Nah. ALL of him'll do me Cool x