Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark circles
I have them and makes look like i havent slept in years!

What can i do to reduce dark circles under my eyes? I use an under eye cream by Botanics not sure how much it has worked. Any other products you know?

Maybe it is because of my diet? What FuturED as a graduated dietitian has to say aboout that, is it because i lack a vitamin C B D or something? Wink

Please help , i try to date again booohoooo Cry

well..... to be honest I have no idea! I don't remember reading about anything causing dark circles under the eyes in my books, but that doesn't mean anything LOL.

I develop dark circles if I don't get enough sleep... sorry I'm not much help Sad

>Well Spoty, you and I know you keep odd hours and I'm pretty sure you're not getting enough sleep... so maybe that's the answer... but I'll miss you on late nights online... hahaha Bighug

futureRD Wrote:well..... to be honest I have no idea! I don't remember reading about anything causing dark circles under the eyes in my books, but that doesn't mean anything LOL.

I develop dark circles if I don't get enough sleep... sorry I'm not much help Sad

hehe That's ok! I was hoping for a pill to solve the problem or even a good diet... The worst that can happen is buy a concealer to hid the dark cicles and when i open my work bag the products drop on the floor in front of every one Roflmao

princealbertofb Wrote:>Well Spoty, you and I know you keep odd hours and I'm pretty sure you're not getting enough sleep... so maybe that's the answer... but I'll miss you on late nights online... hahaha Bighug

6 hours are enough no? some people dont sleep as much and they look fresh and smooth like a baby's butt. So unfair. Rolleyes

Do you drink enough, Spots????

NO, I don't mean Bacardi and Rum!!!! :mad:
Roflmao

i dont drink alcohol . I ll have 1 or2 cups of tea per day and around 1 bottle of water. I think i shall start drinking more water huh?

spotysocks Wrote:i dont drink alcohol . I ll have 1 or2 cups of tea per day and around 1 bottle of water. I think i shall start drinking more water huh?

Might help to fill in those dark holes...

princealbertofb Wrote:Might help to fill in those dark holes...

lol can you elaborate ? dont get it :tongue:

princealbertofb Wrote:Might help to fill in those dark holes...
You mentioned drinking more water;.. it can fill out those holes under your eyes probably, to some extent. Just make you look a bit more filled out.

I also suffered from dark circles but after some time they went away. It could have been vitamins or a little more sunshine. I dont know how or exactly when they disappeared... maybe it was when I met Yoji...

Try the water and see if that helps. If not the concealer is gonna be the way to go.