Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Date A Gay Speak User?
Hello, Hello, I'm Online And Totally Have Nothing To Do So I Brought It Upon Myself To Start A New Thread, I Don't Know If This Was Done In Any Other Threads If So I'm Sorry.

Who Would You Date/Hookup With Here On GaySpeak.com,

I Would So Date TyD, Cause He's Just Too Cute!

Haha, Have Fun Wink - Jesse

i'd date stephanie stephens. he's the smartest one here, for me and the one of the 'very few' members who'se kind to me. and he reminds me so much of my mom and dad (all rolled into one) who are by the way, Librans just like him.

XoXMistahJayXoX Wrote:Hello, Hello, I'm Online And Totally Have Nothing To Do So I Brought It Upon Myself To Start A New Thread, I Don't Know If This Was Done In Any Other Threads If So I'm Sorry.

Who Would You Date/Hookup With Here On GaySpeak.com,

I Would So Date TyD, Cause He's Just Too Cute!

Haha, Have Fun Wink - Jesse

He's MINE! ALL MINE :biggrin:

XRIMO Wrote:He's MINE! ALL MINE :biggrin:

Gasp :O,!!!!!!

ONLY under extremely special circumstances. I'm sorry to break it to you guys, I would not date anyone here. Nothing personal. I'm super mega selective when it comes to guys. Please understand this. I went through an extremely massive breakup with my soulmate/life partner. He was immaculate to me. The only real baggage he had was that he was a self-mutilator, went to a hospital, attempted suicide a few times.... nothing too major. I wish I could find a guy as perfect as him. He was untouched... never had sex and hell.... never kissed anyone (not even a girl). I would kill to get another guy like that. Many of the good things that made a relationship special was established with him. I dunno if I could do it with another guy.

I have no problem with it... I guess I'll be single for the rest of my life and only have friends. Plus I can live without sex or romantically kissing a guy. I know it sounds sad (I don't mean to come off as a dick), but I don't really need your sympathy either. I'll be just fine... hopefully some guy will join this forum and he'll be what I want. A guy with a super clean slate and I can re-establish somethings... the problem is, I'm getting too old and I would like to be with a really super cute guy (around 16-18)... but who's gonna want to be with someone 10 years older than them? I'm gonna have a really hard time finding my next partner.

UltraDude Wrote:attempted suicide a few times.... nothing too major.

I hate to be a pedant but either they were actual attempts at suicide or they weren't too major. I don't see how an actual suicide attempt isn't 'too major'.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:I hate to be a pedant but either they were actual attempts at suicide or they weren't too major. I don't see how an actual suicide attempt isn't 'too major'.

glad someone else pointed that out! I would hate to think what would be major to you.

i dont know i just dont know............:confused:

fredv3b Wrote:I hate to be a pedant but either they were actual attempts at suicide or they weren't too major. I don't see how an actual suicide attempt isn't 'too major'.

True, but he had the strength not to do it. I was one of his big influences in that. Every time he thought about attempting suicide, he would always think of me and how I would be so crushed if he followed through with it.

XRIMO Wrote:He's MINE! ALL MINE :biggrin:

I'm surprised he doesn't have a fan club, what with that thread everyone started when he left, haha.