Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Date suggestions
So... I ended up cancelling the date... I should always follow my true feelings... On monday when I posted this, i had my doubts and I was confused of why I was feeling the way that I was... The guy started acting shady and odd... I am not into games and I am getting too old them. I need a guy that is direct and upfront. "Say what you mean, mean what you say"

I was a little upset so my friend decided that we should hit up Philly which was fun... Then I went out on sunday in the city, where oddly enough I met this one guy at a bar, we talked a lot and we clicked from the "hello"... When I got home I texted him "nice meeting you, hope you get home safe" and went to bed... when I woke up he had texted me back that he wanted to see me for lunch... So we went on a lunch date yesterday and it went awesome Smile... I have never gone on a date with a guy so close from the momment we met. I usually talk to them on the phone to get to know them better. This was a new experience and I enjoyed it since we had so much to talk about.

I am glad that the kid was shady or else I would not have had the weekend that I did. I should always follow what my gut tells me and not just ask a guy out because he knows how to spit his game :-)

do you know him before? or you're clueless about it?

if the firstpick something you know he likes!

if not then go to charming places like a local cafe or tapas bar where you can talk, be fresh and smile at him. If things get boring suggest going to other place like bowling or movies (: always try him to mke the pick ^^ good luck!

I should always follow what my gut tells me

Yes! You should. Good Luck with your new guy!

CSL Wrote:So... I ended up cancelling the date... I should always follow my true feelings... On monday when I posted this, i had my doubts and I was confused of why I was feeling the way that I was... The guy started acting shady and odd... I am not into games and I am getting too old them. I need a guy that is direct and upfront. "Say what you mean, mean what you say"

I was a little upset so my friend decided that we should hit up Philly which was fun... Then I went out on sunday in the city, where oddly enough I met this one guy at a bar, we talked a lot and we clicked from the "hello"... When I got home I texted him "nice meeting you, hope you get home safe" and went to bed... when I woke up he had texted me back that he wanted to see me for lunch... So we went on a lunch date yesterday and it went awesome Smile... I have never gone on a date with a guy so close from the momment we met. I usually talk to them on the phone to get to know them better. This was a new experience and I enjoyed it since we had so much to talk about.

I am glad that the kid was shady or else I would not have had the weekend that I did. I should always follow what my gut tells me and not just ask a guy out because he knows how to spit his game :-)

Gotta admit, when I read the first line of this post I deflated in disappointment.

But ultimately this has a happy ending, so I'm happy for you. AND relieved!

I hope it keeps going well.
Smile

Good luck, CSL! I hope things go well for you both! Confusedmile:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed... but i am keeping my options open... This year I am turning thirty and I would like to meet someone nice to make it exciting Smile

Thank you!