Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dates.....Love them or Hate them?
I dont think dates are too sweet. I think they are just right.
Although I love candied dates, and cinnamon dates.

I also LOVE Mincemeat pie made with extra dates.

I love date candy and date bars too.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Licorice root - Hmm. I think I may have some around here... I'll give it a try.

My granny told me about licorice root powdered capsules.
I get them at the vitamin store. They really work. I love high acid foods, especially tomato sauces.

It helps to take them before each meal for about 6 months, then stay off of them for about 3 months, then go back on them for 6 months. You want to build it up in your system and give it time to work on your stomach, but you dont want to over do it.

I need to go back on them for a while. Ive been having acid reflux lately.

6 on 3 off - sounds like a wild gang bang there buddy.... LOL

it comes in capsules - great - I hate -absolutely, positively hate the taste of liquor-ice.. Well liquor I love - the licorice I hate.

IDK - something about sugars does not agree with my system, even a candy bar leads to heart burn....

I had (past tense) acid reflux, until I was put on cephalexin, it killed out a lot of my gut flora and I had to have pro-biotic yogurt to fix my stomach flora and the acid reflux ended.

IDK if a diabetic can do that without a doctor's permission. I know Bob does pro-biotic yogurt every night.... Its low in added sugars and works well for his ancient ass.... too well - I clean his toilet. TMI? Yeah well I'm drinking again.... LOL

I dont like very sweet things and dates are sickly sweet, it makes my face screw up.

Dates are... awkward. I've only had a single date that wasn't awkward... We were complete opposites. Me = typical gay teenage American boy, Him = older ph.d student transplant from China. We were together for 4 years.

xzeik Wrote:Dates are... awkward. I've only had a single date that wasn't awkward... We were complete opposites. Me = typical gay teenage American boy, Him = older ph.d student transplant from China. We were together for 4 years.

Ha ha!!!! New guy didnt read the post!!!!!

You gotta watch it around here....not everything is as it seems to be!!!!!

Rofl

Love them. Good way to show 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th impressions lol. And a comfortable way to get to know people. ALSO I'm a sucker for romance so romance me on a date and I'll probz be a giddy :3

MisterTinkles Wrote:Ha ha!!!! New guy didnt read the post!!!!!

You gotta watch it around here....not everything is as it seems to be!!!!!

Rofl

FUCK neither did I!
You sly kitty!
Lol2

xzeik Wrote:Dates are... awkward. I've only had a single date that wasn't awkward... We were complete opposites. Me = typical gay teenage American boy, Him = older ph.d student transplant from China. We were together for 4 years.

You dated a Chinese date?
Didn't know jujube was aphrodisiac. Sheep

Eww, dates I don't like. Black liquorice... I don't know how anyone cannot like that! Don't know about liquorice root though. Anise candy is good too. But yeah, I don't like dates.