Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating I transgender women
Hey guys don't really like posting in cognito but I know this is going to be a controversial subject.

To very recently I have considered myself gay with some bi tendencies.

But recently I have been talking to a transgender women. I find her extremely intriguing, we have been talking about some quite deep intellectual subjects and I actually really want to meet her.

But obviously she is quite reluctant to do some due to the abuse she gets from people and past guys that freak out etc.

I know we have only been talking over a dating app but I've increasingly got even more interested in her.

I've never even thought about dating a transgender person before, I've even been quite critical towards them in the past.

Does this make me a pansexual then and should I date her?

So this is too controversial then.

If you like the person, sexually attracted to them...date them. Quit worrying about labels...

There's another thread talking about this sort of stuff...the Covergirl thread...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:If you like the person, sexually attracted to them...date them. Quit worrying about labels...

There's another thread talking about this sort of stuff...the Covergirl thread...

I know I post this at the sane time.

Not actually bothered by labels.

The problem I have is convincing this person I'm not trying to experiment with them and drop them like a few guys have with them in the pasted.

Well my thoughts would be to continue talking to them and not make sexual advances, if you're truly into them as a person, show it....

I also don't think there is any shame in not posting anonymously about it. I don't think there's anything wrong with asking questions but that's none of my business.

Anyway. I have dated someone who is transgender. Only one date and the reason I ultimately didn't keep dating had nothing to do with their genitalia. I thought he was attractive regardless of what was or wasn't between their legs. The reason why I didn't pursue them was that I felt the level of dedication they have to their work would (animal shelter) would not yield a healthy relationship. I have things I want and expect in a relationship and I knew I can't dictate what he does and force any kind of change on them. Basically lived with tons and tons of cats and dogs and while I like kitties, I don't think I can deal with 20 of them but that's me and I don't think most people would do that and I'm not going to say that isn't right or whatever, not my business. I just knew it wasn't going to work.

A lot of guys treat transgenders as sexual novelties... I heard the same from him about that as well. At the same time I think a lot of people are treated as sexual novelties, whether it is because the size of our junk is big, small, or some other defining feature. So my thoughts are just be real, just show interest in that you want to know who they are and not what they are.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I got no scheme posting in the open just was a little worried she will see this post in the future lol.

It's the explaining that I'm not bothered with there gender identity rather I like them for who they are, there personality. And I'm just interested in just making for sex.

Well I don't see much point in worrying about if they see your post in the future....you might want to wear your heart on your sleeve here though...Been there, done that...don't do it.
Check out my stuff!

How do you date someone and not treat them like a sex object?

Don't even bring up sex until you have a solid relationship with them. Male, female, trans, extraterrestrial, get to know the PERSON, the rest should fall into place.

axle2152 Wrote:If you like the person, sexually attracted to them...date them. Quit worrying about labels...

Grrrrr it won't let me delete this post due to a cookie problem with the chrome app

Hmm, well I noticed last time I tried deleting a post I couldn't as I posted something in the wrong thread. Used to you had a short window to...
Check out my stuff!