Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating Sites for Chubby Chasers?
Very straightforward title; where can I find dating sites specifically for gay chubby chasers?

I'm not really a "bar" person, seeing as how 1.) I'm only 19 and 2.) I don't think I would drink even if I was old enough...doesn't really interest me. So things like bar-hopping or going to clubs aren't really for me, as I probably wouldn't the "kinds" of people that I'd like to be around there anyways, personality wise that is.

Anyways the above is just my way of explaining why I'm looking for online dating sources, since it'd be a lot faster to find people around me that I'd be interested in that way.

So, anyone know of any sites?

Also, just out of curiosity, is there any dating aspect to this site?

Bear411 is pretty good. So is biggercity. Both have free and pay options so if you want to check it out, you don't really have anything to lose. If you have an iPhone or an Android phone, there are a couple of apps called scruff and growlr that might be what you're looking for. PM me if you need more info :-)

I'm the same way, I'm 19 and I won't drink when I'm 21 or 30 either. Going to bars or clubs doesn't interest me. It's just hard to find guys in general for people like us. Sad But keep your head up! Smile

LOL...well...I am one of the "kind of people" you wouldn't want to be around:biggrin:

...but I can tell you that there are plenty of chubs and chasers in alot of bars. Two of our long time doorman and one of the most popular bartenders were irresistible to the chasers.

It is not such a great idea for gay people to do to each other what straight people have done to us for so long...we are "those kind of people" to them. A quick look at sociology will teach anyone who is interested that oppressed groups of people oppress each other after awhile...better not to partake in that or the future could get really ugly....just my opinionWink

East Wrote:LOL...well...I am one of the "kind of people" you wouldn't want to be around:biggrin:

...but I can tell you that there are plenty of chubs and chasers in alot of bars. Two of our long time doorman and one of the most popular bartenders were irresistible to the chasers.

It is not such a great idea for gay people to do to each other what straight people have done to us for so long...we are "those kind of people" to them. A quick look at sociology will teach anyone who is interested that oppressed groups of people oppress each other after awhile...better not to partake in that or the future could get really ugly....just my opinionWink

I didn't mean any offense by it. I simply meant that personally I don't like to party/go to clubs and what not, so chances are the people I would meet at clubs and bars would probably not be the people I would usually hang out with, let alone start a relationship with. I intended no harm Confusedmile: