Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Best Friend by Blowing Him
So... (Update)...

Well. we texted a few times over the last two months - nothing serious, just to say hi, or talk about the election.

Now for the unexpected --- A few nights ago, he texts me at 2AM and asks how much I would give him if he sucked my dick. Said he was serious (twice). I didn't see the message (was sleeping) until 7AM when he texted again to say that he had been really drunk when he sent that.

Even if I were interested in that deal (I'm not), I wouldn't because I know how bad it would make him feel afterwards. However, I was glad to know that he was thinking about me in that way.

So, we talked for a good while the next day and he thanked me and said he really admired my integrity (or something like that) for turning him down. We agreed to get together and hang out sometime soon (as friends). Also, I made sure that he knows that I love him, but also that I am ready and willing if he ever wants to do anything.

BeCool Wrote:Also, I made sure that he knows that I love him, but also that I am ready and willing if he ever wants to do anything.

Make sure you learn from your mistakes and that if he ever wants to "do anything" that he's not drunk or high at the time.

Hmm I've learnt the hard way. Never fuck your mates.