Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating a guy off a dating site?
Well I meet a 30 year old guy on a dating site, I'm really getting along nicely and we both have aloy in commom and hes ok with my BMD.

When is the best time to meet for a date?

I really want to meet him and he has asked me too meet him.

I've only been chatting with him a few days, well since I been back on the this site.

Any opinions?

Oh well I'm meeting him on friday at 5pm.

Hey, little late for advice, but always depends I think. Some guys like to chat a bit before meeting, others are cool with meeting sooner. And while I wouldn't be pushy about meeting (or at least try not to be), if someone expresses wanting to meet and you're up for it too, might as well get it out of the way sooner than later Smile

There's no too soon. It's better to talk to a person face to face to get a read anyway.

I think you should make sure that a couple people know where you are and who you're with before you meet.

Well there's no need to notify the county, just meet in a public place and don't tell them where you live.

I agree with Pip- your own business is your own business. As long as you feel safe then it's okay. One of the best relationships I ever had started online, I met a really amazing guy who is still a great friend even though it did to ultimately lead to something more serious. One of the drawbacks is that no matter how legitimate the relationship becomes, you will always have to accept the fact that you met them online. That is the reason I no longer do online dating.

Yeah I agree with everyone above Smile Just be careful is all lol

sweetlad2010 Wrote:When is the best time to meet for a date?

Lunchtime Wink
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Ian Wrote:I agree with Pip- your own business is your own business. As long as you feel safe then it's okay. One of the best relationships I ever had started online, I met a really amazing guy who is still a great friend even though it did to ultimately lead to something more serious. One of the drawbacks is that no matter how legitimate the relationship becomes, you will always have to accept the fact that you met them online. That is the reason I no longer do online dating.

I'm really confused by your post, are you saying it's bad to meet people online for dates etc?