Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating a guy off a dating site?
Well I meeting him at 5pm, I'm going to change the location though to a bar, thats a bit more muturer I think lol!

I told my sister, wish I didnt though, as she wanted to make sure I really wanted to do it by asking far to much info lol xx

Ive meet the guy now but he had to leave early,

Not sure if it went wrong or not , hes beening texting me though xx

I'm alittle confused really xx

Why did he say he had to leave? If he's been texting, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. If he hadn't, I wouldn't blame you for being worried. But either way, these things can be hard to predict and sometimes we just have to remain strong *hugs*

jbrowder24 Wrote:Why did he say he had to leave? If he's been texting, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. If he hadn't, I wouldn't blame you for being worried. But either way, these things can be hard to predict and sometimes we just have to remain strong *hugs*

He said he wants to take out to a gay bar in Bath, so you maybe right xxxx

I've meet a 19yr old lad whos up for a date in a weeks time.
The younger is really horny but at the same really thoughtfull, I spoke to from 5pm to 2am .
Maybe a younger maybe better for me xx

Thanks for the hug xxScatter

Ian Wrote:I agree with Pip- your own business is your own business. As long as you feel safe then it's okay. One of the best relationships I ever had started online, I met a really amazing guy who is still a great friend even though it did to ultimately lead to something more serious. One of the drawbacks is that no matter how legitimate the relationship becomes, you will always have to accept the fact that you met them online. That is the reason I no longer do online dating.

I find his kind of odd, I met my boyfriend of almost 2 years (and am seriously thinking of making him more than a boyfriend) on myspace of all places. How is that any different than a bar? Heck, one of my friends who married his boyfriend of 10 years met on a sex hotline.