Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating a much older man
Hey everyone im new in this forum and i need some advice. First off all sorry for my bad english im not very good at it.

So im a 20 year old bi- sexual man who had some girlfriends before and i never had sex with a man before. But i always had this feelings to have sex with much much older men. It started at like age 14 when i started fantasize about having sex with my teacher.I always felt kinda crazy and i hid it of course. So I never talked with anyone about it and Recently i decited to sign up at a gay dating website and i met this man. He is 65 years old and also married, so he is 45 years older then me. We sendet pics to each and i really like him. After 5 days of texting he asked me if we could meet at one of his holiday apartments and i said yes. Now my questions are: Is it too early? why i am attracted to a man who could be easily my grandfather? Has annyone expierenced the same? How should i act now? Dont know what to do or think. Thanks for reading. Would really appreciate any Help and advice.

his age isn't important.
he's married , so back off and move on.

^ What she said.

DANGER WILL ROBISON, DANGER!

Echoing the sentiments of above. Dont mess with the married guy. Its just classless to yourself and the woman that he is married to. Its gonna be bad enough when she finds out that he's not been faithful to her all these years but itll be even bigger blow when she finds out it was with men.

sex is great and at your age experience as what you can. To this ends safe sex boy no matter what your partner does, meet in a public space, have an exit plan. Have people know where you are, text call them often.

He is married and cheating on his family. He will cheat on you too. Avoid his person. If you must do it; avoid an emotional relationship with him.

Avoid emotional relationships with anyone 10 years outside your age.
-Its a good idea to start a relationship with as many good things going as possible. Relationships are a lot of work
-A partner is a long term thing; think of how you and him will change in time.

Date a single gay, man your age, well know from your community.

He's married and 45 years older than you. He sounds like a sexual predator to me and to be avoided at all costs.

o: If you go, get prepared to call 911 on your phone :3 you never knoww ;D

I don't know pellaz. Why does he need to be atracted to the guys of his age? Besides, I don't think he is looking for a relationship.

on the other hand, he doesn't have good nerves, he is already gone. I doubt that he would even try.

OMG:OScaredBarfFacepalm

[QUOTE=Nick9;304473 ... Why does he need to be attracted to the guys of his age? ... [/QUOTE]
-if for casual sex ok. As a learning experience ok. Once its all said and done be prepared to move on.

-I think it is sick, him dating a much younger man. sorry; its Its like the older man having a pet. The OP is a living human person, he should live his own life not some one else s.

-the typical older man should have his life together and not needing an event on the down low. Just thinking what is busted not working for him to risk this. What is not working in his life that he needs to do this. How are you a fix for his bad?