Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating a much older man
dfiant Wrote:This thread is proof that poofs can be extremists and just as bigoted as the Phelps clan

I don't like that word poofs.
An eye for an eye

Hmm. if a person creates an account, posts one post, then deletes does that mean they don't want an answer and the topic is dead?

Personally I had my chances (too many really) to be a boy toy for older married gentlemen who promised me a place to stay and a cushy life style. I declined that being so not my cup of tea.

I figured gay men would understand more than most that not everybody is attracted to what society deems "normal" I have been ONLY attracted to men 20-30 years older than myself since puberty. I'm not attracted at all to men my own age. I say go for it. I'm guessing the 65 year old only got married because society didn't accept gays at all back then. I know an older married guy that his wife has known he was gay for years. I also know plenty of swingers that swap. So just because he is married doesn't make him a bad person. In fact them telling you to date men your age is borderline like a straight person saying you should date women. If there is no attraction why bother? I'm sure that's why we are open about being gay! Its because we realized we have no attraction to women. Its bad enough being discriminated by straight people that just don't get why were gay. We don't need to discriminate against each other. I know if I lived back in the days when being gay totally wasn't accepted there would be no way I could not secretly be with men. Go for it man. Don't let others tell you who you should and shouldn't be attracted to. I'm sure they don't appreciate when straight people judge who they are with.

But he should look for someone his age then? :c idk (the older man)

We are just worried cus nobody wants the OP to get hurt or whatever :T

Ppl are just giving advice...

D: I need some sleep.

pellaz Wrote:.

Avoid emotional relationships with anyone 10 years outside your age.

Date a single gay, man your age, well know from your community.

Sounds like advices of food conservation ("keep it between 4°C and 6°C").
It's really much more complicated. Sure one who dates should be more cautious with the older, who may have a power impact on the younger, but if he's cautious enough there won't have any problem. It's probably more difficult than dating a same-age guy, I agree though.

Well here I think he should look only for sex cause he's married so there's no problem.

Ekwarph Wrote:Well here I think he should look only for sex cause he's married so there's no problem.

0____O

really ?!

I don't understand the problem with my message. If the man is still married, I think it's hazardous to have an emotional relationship. It's my own opinion though.

Ekwarph Wrote:I don't understand the problem with my message. If the man is still married, I think it's hazardous to have an emotional relationship. It's my own opinion though.

if the man is married then he shouldn't have sexual relationship with anyone else except the person he's married to.

having sex with a married man is not okay .

(Quotes bug)

I agree but it's not the young guy business. He takes his own responsibility to cheat his wife.

Ekwarph Wrote:(Quotes bug)

I agree but it's not the young guy business. He takes his own responsibility to cheat his wife.

if you (and by you , i mean that in a general sense) have sex with someone who is married , then you need to take responsibility for the fact that you ignored someone else's feelings for your own personal pleasure .
just because the original poster won't be cheating on anyone does not make it okay .