Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating age range
How much older or younger would you date someone? I wouldn't mind dating someone 5 to 8 years older than me because I feel like they are over the whore phase and know what they want. Which is why idk if I would date someone 5 to 8 years younger than me because idk if they are ready for that type of commitment. And if they got the whore phase out of them, do they know what they want?

What do you all think about dating older or younger, do you think older guys have it all together vs younger guys, or do you think age has nothing to do with it?

I don't think age has much to do with it but younger guys are generally less mature. A lot of guys stay sluts lol

Date someone who you are happy to date, don't let age be a defining factor, let their character and whether you find them attractive be determining factor...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

shykid25 Wrote:How much older or younger would you date someone? I wouldn't mind dating someone 5 to 8 years older than me because I feel like they are over the whore phase and know what they want. Which is why idk if I would date someone 5 to 8 years younger than me because idk if they are ready for that type of commitment. And if they got the whore phase out of them, do they know what they want?

What do you all think about dating older or younger, do you think older guys have it all together vs younger guys, or do you think age has nothing to do with it?

I'm 22 the only time I passed trough a "whore" phase was when I was in my 15 (and I didn't get laid with anyone in that time), my first time was in my late 20, but if you want to say younger people are whore, cool, My ex-boss (R.I.P) was 32 and he went to the club 4 times a week and each time he brought a guy to his apartment to hook up with. and not getting enough with that he was always wanting to have sex with me and I didn't allowed him, he touched me a few times to the point that I had to punch him back. why? because I was in-love with a guy and I always was thinking about him, I only wanted to have sex with him, I only wanted to be cuddle by him and kissed by him...

What I think? stupid people will be stupid always, even if they could live 2,000 years.

Personally when I was looking for someone I looked at the age group of 20-35
im 26, so plus 9 years to minus 6. Someone in their teens is MOST LIKELY immature, certainly not always the case but its common enough I try not to go there Smile. I personally would rather a bit older and mature oppose to younger and annoying.

Generally anyone over 20 but I don't really care any more. I've noticed younger guys are starting to like me more than older guys though. I like older guys more but the attention is nice lol.

20-35.
I'm 40, but looking a lot younger, feeling a lot younger, most of my friends are between 20 and 35, I have the life experience equal to people a lot younger, feel attracted to people a lot younger, having parents who's friends were always a lot younger, so dating people my own age would feel very unnatural and forced.

However, I can't rule out that I meet someone who happens to be 40 (or older?) where it just happens.
Likewise, I can't rule out that someone is 18 or 19 and as long as we get along great and we have a lot of things to talk about, why not.

Me being virgin, it would be totally uptopic to expect my date to be virgin too, so he can also be a slut and I don't care. It would be an exciting contrast I think. "Virgin loves slut". As long as it's a solid partnership with common topics to talk about and as long we're "emotional exclusive", I wouldn't mind him having fun with other guys anyway.

I'm 22 and prefer men who are older than I am. 25 - 35 is good. IDK, but I feel like I don't have much in common with guys my own age. My dad died when I was 15, and I had to take a lot of responsibility for my younger brother and sisters, and I worked through high school to help my mom financially. Maybe that's why I feel older.
[MENTION=23908]Shawn[/MENTION], I absolutely agree with this - "What I think? stupid people will be stupid always, even if they could live 2,000 years". Maturity is less about age than about common sense.

when I was 25 I though anyone over 40 was old age ......im 47 now and I am way crazier and risk taker than most people = and I view guys of all ages now as sexy ....in that I can see quality's in everyone - I was blinkered in my early 20s - obviously im flattered when I get a woof on scruff from a teen on scruff and never new about daddies till I got that app - each to their own I guess

When I was single, I wasn't really into dating as much as I was hookups. For that, it was more about if their ticker could handle it or not.

If I were to look into dating now (which I'm not, because I'm perfectly happy with [MENTION=20938]Gideon[/MENTION]), it wouldn't have anything to do with age, and everything to do with maturity. At 18, I had met men in their 50's and 60's that weren't mature enough to date me. Not back then, and certainly not now.

For Gid and I? There's a decent age gap between us. It works and we're both happy. Smile

I used to tell myself that I wouldn't date anyone 2 years older or younger then myself, that clearly didn't work but I don't think it was an age thing but rather a maturity thing. My partner is 6 years older then me, and to be honest the difference (although small to some) has never been an issue. The only time I would personally have an issue is if I was with someone who was old enough to be my dad, but I never make any issue if anyone else has that sort of age gap in their relationship.