Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating an Indian
Thank you all for your posts. Smile

Glad to know there are many people who dun mind diverse races when dating Smile

I have to confess I dun have a attractive face and body like the picture that CCRox posted though. Frog

Anonymous Wrote:Thanks for your kind words CCRox Smile

Yup you are right. I'm feeling lonely and looking for a companion. I'm having this feeling for about 5 to 6 years aready. Hopefully, it will come to an end soon.

I'm a noob in dating. I have never went on a proper date before. I have mentioned in the post that I have tried dating 2 guys before. I planned to meet the first guy in the cinema to catch a movie. I waited and waited there for about 3 hrs and msged him but he didn't reply. In the end, he msged saying that he was not interested in dating me. As for the 2nd guy, he msged me a day prior to the first date saying that I'm not up to his expectations in terms of looks.

To me, I'm dating becos I want to find my soulmate whom I can share my life with. (Long-term relationship)
- someone whom I can shower my love upon him
I would love to cook meals for him. I have started to learn to cook dishes from other cuisines becos I only know how to cook Indian dishes until now.
Someone whom I can button his shirt up when he gets ready for work in the morning... (Sorry, I'm getting too emotional here.)

Cultural issues:
-Theres nth much i think.
I'm a vegetarian but I dun mind cooking meat dishes for him if he's non-vegetarian. Smile
Also, I perform a small prayer everyday ( I'm the same person who started the thread 'Am I too religious' recently.) and he must be accepting of my practice.
Other than that, I think its all fine.

Thnks again CCrox, you made me feel better Smile

I also enjoy these small loving things. I am somewhat domestic and caring in this way. Smile

You sound very sweet and kind. I hope you find your love.

Uneunsae - Venkateshwara was the murthi is his parents' house, but he let me choose ours and I kept Shiva, Ganesha, and Lakshmi. Even though he and I parted, I still have them. Shiva is always in my heart.

Oh thats nice to hear Smile Har Har Mahadev

Thnks Uneunsae and I hope you will find your soulmate soon too Smile

Most of the time, I tend to find myself having the hots for light-skinned or European-looking guys, but I could see myself dating an Indian guy. A lot of them have European features but with very dark skin (not to mention thick, wavy hair), which I find pretty attractive. There was this one Indian guy at my school who always caught my eye. He had really nice eyes, they were dark and glossy and just over-all pretty cute.

Sorry I just wanna seek advice for something.....

How to take it if someone rejects us on a date? Esp if u are a sensitive person?

Anonymous Wrote:Sorry I just wanna seek advice for something.....

How to take it if someone rejects us on a date? Esp if u are a sensitive person?
Rejection is a part of dating,.. (and life)..

The way I handle it....
"One man's trash is another man's treasure"