Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating an Indian
Yum yum, I like that type of Indian, too. *pounce*

HumbleTangerine Wrote:If a guy won't date you because you're Indian you probably wouldn't want to be with him anyways.

I'm only attracted to white guys.. I can't help it.
You can't control what attracts you.

I've always wanted an Indian boyfriend. I never thought there were many openly gay Indian guys, but I think they're sexy.

O.o twinks attract me the most, especially white to very light brown ones. Little to medium muscled are ok. Most guys of my race don't attract me at all.
Like Cuddly said, you can't control what attracts you.

It's 2014 guys... what catches your eye may not hold your heart...

If you havn't figured out by now that you probably.have a match somewhere in every race, colour or creed... your're doing it wrong...!!!

BlueStar Wrote:Why not try Arab guys like me ? Hey-sexy-smiley lol :tongue:

Ok I don't mind Smile

ETOTE Wrote:Can you explain why you always imagined your soul mate to be white?

I don't know how to explain but I have been attracted to white guys since young. Whenever I see a white guy in the street (they are a minority in my country), I start to admire him without me realizing it.

Uneunsae Wrote:I am Korean/White/Native American mix and dated a Desi for 5 years. We got along very well because our cultures have many similarities. We went to darshan together and I kept the murtis in our home. Kind of like what an Indian wife would do. We even traveled India together and his family loved me.

If you want someone who is culturally similar to yourself, there are not going to be many white people that you'll mesh with. But if you don't mind having separate cultures and beliefs with a respect for one another, then there will be plenty of guys who like you. It also depends on where you live. Some places are more well known for having a generally open-minded population than others.

Oh thats nice Smile What murthis did you keep? I'm guessing its Ganesha and Lakshmi Smile

I don't mind having separate cultures actually Smile I'm willing to go to the church with him on Sundays ( if He's a christian ) and I hope he doesn't mind that I'm going to the temple on Saturdays (he need not follow me if he doesn't like it). Smile

Thanks for your kind words CCRox Smile

Yup you are right. I'm feeling lonely and looking for a companion. I'm having this feeling for about 5 to 6 years aready. Hopefully, it will come to an end soon.

I'm a noob in dating. I have never went on a proper date before. I have mentioned in the post that I have tried dating 2 guys before. I planned to meet the first guy in the cinema to catch a movie. I waited and waited there for about 3 hrs and msged him but he didn't reply. In the end, he msged saying that he was not interested in dating me. As for the 2nd guy, he msged me a day prior to the first date saying that I'm not up to his expectations in terms of looks.

To me, I'm dating becos I want to find my soulmate whom I can share my life with. (Long-term relationship)
- someone whom I can shower my love upon him
I would love to cook meals for him. I have started to learn to cook dishes from other cuisines becos I only know how to cook Indian dishes until now.
Someone whom I can button his shirt up when he gets ready for work in the morning... (Sorry, I'm getting too emotional here.)

Cultural issues:
-Theres nth much i think.
I'm a vegetarian but I dun mind cooking meat dishes for him if he's non-vegetarian. Smile
Also, I perform a small prayer everyday ( I'm the same person who started the thread 'Am I too religious' recently.) and he must be accepting of my practice.
Other than that, I think its all fine.

Thnks again CCrox, you made me feel better Smile

Anonymous Wrote:Oh thats nice Smile What murthis did you keep? I'm guessing its Ganesha and Lakshmi Smile

I don't mind having separate cultures actually Smile I'm willing to go to the church with him on Sundays ( if He's a christian ) and I hope he doesn't mind that I'm going to the temple on Saturdays (he need not follow me if he doesn't like it). Smile

Venkateshwara was the murthi is his parents' house, but he let me choose ours and I kept Shiva, Ganesha, and Lakshmi. Even though he and I parted, I still have them. Shiva is always in my heart. Smile