Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating sites for millionaire?
What do you think of dating sites for millionaires? Are there any legitimate members in those sites? How about posers? What can you recommend?

Hands-make-heartHands-make-heartHands-make-heartHands-make-heartHands-make-heartHands-make-heart

i am sure you dont have any financial interest...

I can recommend having a million dollars yourself, and then you'll know which sites are good matches for you and your agenda.

I've seen this troll, or versions of him, many times before.

A million times?

I will introduce you to a millionaire that I know, but you have to give me one billion dollar first.

Call Patti Stanger...she does gay millionaire matchmaking...

That sounds like the crappy tv adverts that they have in then UK. "Are you in uniform or interested in dating those in uniform? Join uniform dating dot com bla bla bla"

Basically anyone can join. Unless they have different "categories" of people. I don't know, haven't looked lol

They all have small cocks.

As has been suggested, why not put your efforts into making a million yourself and then hang out on one of those sites.

Rareboy Wrote:They all have small cocks.

As has been suggested, why not put your efforts into making a million yourself and then hang out on one of those sites.

Probably the same goes for those with normal non sports cars fitted with loud exhausts....small cocks