Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating sites for millionaire?
Just go on any site you please and write " I am a millionaire and want some company for sex." Problem solved.

If it happens hat you have more than a million, don't tell. You would not want to attract the greedy.

By the way, I have yet to have sex with a bank account that was worth a damn.
I bid NO Trump!

Millionaires tend to not have too much trouble finding people to date. If they do, it's because their personalities are so wretched that even their money can't make up for it....and you won't want to date somebody like that.

LJay Wrote:By the way, I have yet to have sex with a bank account that was worth a damn.

I've slept with one millionaire, and he was damn good. Of course, it may have helped that I had no idea he had money when we first hooked up. We were lying in bed after sex, and he decided to try to woo me with his bank account. He asked me "If you could have anything you want, what would you like?" I thought about it for a second, and then answered truthfully - "A roast beef sandwich." He rolled his eyes, and said, "Really? Nothing else?" I thought about it some more, then added "Um...and chips?"

Lex

bootsguy Wrote:What do you think of dating sites for millionaires? Are there any legitimate members in those sites? How about posers? What can you recommend?

This is at the other end of the spectrum from the guy pumping gas in hiking boots you wanted in your last thread. Why don't you start with him and work your way up?

Lexington Wrote:Millionaires tend to not have too much trouble finding people to date. If they do, it's because their personalities are so wretched that even their money can't make up for it....and you won't want to date somebody like that.
Lex

This is total bullshit. It is no different for millionaires than anyone who is financial secure whatever their net value is. First off it is extremely tacky to flaunt wealth and by doing so you will attract a lot of gaudy gold diggers. If you don't flaunt your wealth than you will be treated like anyone else. So there in lies the catch-22. Everyone wants to be loved for who they are not their wallet. Most relationships I've seen where the rich guy uses his money to get what he wants look like co-dependent nightmares to me.

There is a site for gay millionaires. I humored myself one day and looked into it. Millionaires are better off paying for call boys.