Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Gay Marriages in the USA and West Europe stable?
I'm talking about the states in US and countries in the EU where gay marriage is legal, or where its society is very tolerate to LGBT. What shows trend: are there raising a number of gay families with kids, common house, common economy... like heterosexual families? Or most of LGBT still continues just dating, having sex, or living together and maximum - having stable relationship but without any strong plans about common life?

I mean, are fighting for more rights, for equal conditions as heterosexuals have working for build strong institute of gay families or most of LGBT in that almost absolutely free conditions still doesn't ready or don't want to marry, have the one stable partner, have a kid, take a responcibility and etc related to usual marriage among heterosexuals. What about divorces? Yeah, mostly I mean about unofficial divorces because the leagalisation proceses just has started, but if you have any information in that side too, it will be great.

What I mean by strong family istitute - official gay wedding (where is legal) but it could be also a real family just without documents, kids, common house and also common responcibility in some credits if they have, a strong plann that they will live together forever until death, together educating kids and dreaming about to see grandchildren. Of course, today the general opinion on the institute of families are changing, yes, that's true, a lot of divorces, living wthou kids and etc, but do exist gay families trying to hold strong family institute and does this trend rising?

I'm sorry for a lot of mistakes, but hope you'll understand my question. Thank you!