Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating women
Oh well seems I'm on the way to dating a younger guy lol.

I work seasonal jobs and about two summers ago I was at the Grand Canyon North Rim and I was a shuttle driver and I am in my forties and this young woman who was in her early twenties was interested in me and I am rather masculine (unfortunately) and so nobody really ever suspects that I am gay so we hit it off and I was a bit in a weird place anyway so I just went with it and having someone much younger than me interested in me was flattering.

We had sex and I think I was a bit more amazed by her body and wishing I had her breasts and her vagina but I wanted to make her happy as well so we did have sex. After awhile she wanted to have a future with me and I really wasn't interested in that because she had no clue about my gay past and me being trans as well so I knew that I couldn't do that to her as well and the twenty year age gap was freaking me out as well, so I ended it.

I guess I would be involved in a woman again only if she supported me being transgender and helped me become the woman that I am supposed to be. I would love to have her use a strap on me and have her way with me in that regards and I probably would get aroused only by wishing I had her body parts like breasts, vagina and hour glass body and hips.