Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dating women
Hmmmm I tried to date women on a dating site but for some odd reason none of them were interested in me. hmmmmm I wanted to tried out my straight side but seems that isnt to be.

I was just wondering can a women tell a guy isn't straight then because of the way with type our profiles?

Well I suppose there are women who have a good gaydar sort to speak. I also find it interesting that you mention dating women. I kind of wanted to try that but most of the girls here are either single and have 3 kids with the 4th on the way or they're a crazy jesus freak. I say all that with the utmost respect, however that's the sort of demographic I'm dealing with -- and I have had several glasses of wine.

That being said, it is possible at least in my case that women might know someone is gay because of how things go around. Hard to say. That or think about how men are in general, they might think you're a player like yeah you want a relationship mmmm hmmm.....
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

hmmm my track record with men isnt great (sleeping about) but I haven't done anything like that in 2 years now, I just would like to get a chance at making a relationship with a women once before I get too old.

Well there is the other thing, I'm getting scared of the idea that I'm going to be one of them old men that is all alone and no family etc around them.

You know what, I'm having the opposed situation, usually woman finds me attractive but I think gay guys don't like me at all and the funny things is that I don't like women!... I think it's karma :confused:

artyboy Wrote:hmmm my track record with men isnt great (sleeping about) but I haven't done anything like that in 2 years now, I just would like to get a chance at making a relationship with a women once before I get too old.

Well there is the other thing, I'm getting scared of the idea that I'm going to be one of them old men that is all alone and no family etc around them.

I am in a similar boat. I want to look for a serious relationship and there are two things that happen. Either the guy I'm dating really wants to fuck but slap the bf label on, or a guy who is too smart to get wrapped up in a relationship Tongue (Which makes total sense I'll add)

It has been very difficult to find a guy, or anyone regardless of gender who is at a similar point in their life and is genuinely awesome. I can find sub par guys all the time, it just doesn't do me anything. While I am horny just like the next guy and I suppose if I had no conscience I would screw anything that walks, but that doesn't interest me. I want to be happy in a relationship with someone who I just click with and I am finding that it really does need to start with friendship. I'm friends with a couple who don't have sex...not sure what they do to make up for it, but they're good friends of mine and seem happy together. I once told them that I wished I could have something like what they have, they appreciated me saying that too. Although I will say they're probably not the typical couple.

I would like to have kids but I am not totally set on it and if I find the right guy or right girl I suppose I would be equally happy either way. If it ends up a guy I'm happy to adopt, plenty of kids who need good homes.

Shawn Wrote:You know what, I'm having the opposed situation, usually woman finds me attractive but I think gay guys don't like me at all and the funny things is that I don't like women!... I think it's karma :confused:

Why do you think gay guys don't like you? It's a shame you're in the UK, I will say that!
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Women can have "gaydar" just like men do, man.

Other than that? No idea what might have kept them from contacting you.

Um, I just looked into your profiles and in both of them it says you're gay. Why would you date women?

axle2152 Wrote:Why do you think gay guys don't like you? It's a shame you're in the UK, I will say that!

I'm not in the UK Tongue I am Panamanian

Shawn Wrote:I'm not in the UK Tongue I am Panamanian

I thought your profile said you were in the UK lol...

Well Panama then lol Tongue
Check out my stuff!

Jason111 Wrote:Um, I just looked into your profiles and in both of them it says you're gay. Why would you date women?

I'm pansexual if you really want to know lol

However to really answer your question, I haven't been on this site for nearly a year so things change, my sexuality is fluid so I change it when I want lol.

I also have a worry I'm missing something out by never having a relationship with a woman before or sexual relations. I believe in trying everything once in your life. As they say you will never know till you try.