Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Days of the Week
Carpe Diem! A good maxim.... Gets even better as you grow older. Pick each day as it comes.

princealbertofb Wrote:Carpe Diem! A good maxim.... Gets even better as you grow older. Pick each day as it comes.

Seize the Day!!!

princealbertofb Wrote:So Studded, who won the Lyon Manchester match the other day? :confused:
Wink Wink Wink

the answer is.... it was a draw!! they hav to play the 2nd legg at old trafford in Manchester!!! gt to hate Man U cas i certainly do

studded_belt Wrote:the answer is.... it was a draw!! they hav to play the 2nd legg at old trafford in Manchester!!! gt to love Man U cas i certainly do

fixed :biggrin:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:fixed :biggrin:

That's how wars start Wink

marshlander Wrote:That's how wars start Wink

Gemma and Studded would get on like a house on fire, then, don't you think, Marshlander?

Dan1089 Wrote:Sunday because everything is just peaceful and quiet.Plus I get to watch all the soapies,movies,Desperate Housewives etc that have accumulated throughout the week on my PVR.sudanese,your weekend starts on a Friday?!How does that work?Your weekend is made up of 3 days?If so,clear out your spare room,I'm coming!

Eugh Sunday is my worst day of the week.
If I work it's the most hectic weekend day from open til you go home - does my head in. If I stay at home, there's nothing on tv and it's just booooooring!

My favourite day is Saturday because I work almost every saturday night and get to see my beeeeeeestest friend in the world every sat night and we go for a drink after work to de-stress ourselves.

princealbertofb Wrote:Gemma and Studded would get on like a house on fire, then, don't you think, Marshlander?
That thought is slightly scary Wink

huh? im confused? me n gemma? hmmmm... u wante to know the score 'princealbertofb' hahahha can sum1 clarify? blonde moment

studded_belt Wrote:huh? im confused? me n gemma? hmmmm... u wante to know the score 'princealbertofb' hahahha can sum1 clarify? blonde moment
Not surprising. Apologies that we indulged in a private joke. Gemma is a young English woman from ... (Leeds, I believe?) who most definitely does not support Man U. Her comments, when questioned on this matter, would not make polite reading. :eek: