Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deal breakers
VNight2014 Wrote:Solemnboy your not a scapegoat... I hope.
My biggest deal breaker is when they begin to think too highly of themselves.

Haha I was just joking because he said he didn't like sensitive people Tongue

MisterTinkles Wrote:Any guy who has to get "mommies" opinion first.

Ick, ick, ick. I HATE momma's boys!!!!!

I am seriously considering taking you off my GS friend's list.

Chase Wrote:I am seriously considering taking you off my GS friend's list.

Better ask your mother, first. Undecided

To clarify I'm not really mad at MisterTinkles for hating mamas boys.

Deal breakers:

people who hate effeminacy, people who hate "straight acting gays," people who get into a lot of fights especially fist fights (unless it is to defend my honor), people who would call me crazy when trying to solve impossible engineering enigmas which I hope I can accomplish in my lifetime, and people who can't take a joke (unless of course they are the totally clueless type in which case I plan on having a hilarious time dating).

VNight2014 Wrote:Ooo yeah. They need to be cuddlers

Mr. Dick Cuddles agrees with you....
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTddoEObYIUuPc2LW120oD...li2NlS0Rlj]

Chase Wrote:To clarify I'm not really mad at MisterTinkles for hating mamas boys.

Deal breakers:

people who hate effeminacy, people who hate "straight acting gays," people who get into a lot of fights especially fist fights (unless it is to defend my honor), people who would call me crazy when trying to solve impossible engineering enigmas which I hope I can accomplish in my lifetime, and people who can't take a joke (unless of course they are the totally clueless type in which case I plan on having a hilarious time dating).

Aw, dont even joke about removing me!!!

I'll be a good boy!!!!Hands-make-heart

What I meant by "I hate mommas boys" is that their mothers run their lives.
Literally, they cant do anything, say anything, make a decision for themselves, or go anywhere without mothers "say so".
I find this extremely demeaning when the other guy is in his 40's or 50's.
I mean, really, its one thing to take care of your mother.....its another to be Norman Bates.

If your best friend is your mother, or you guys get along, thats ok.
I just dont like men who are still hanging on to momma's tits, like babies.

I was friends with this guy once, his mother got a divorce and she didnt have anywhere to go, so he told her to come stay with him, which I thought was supremely awesome of him.

His mother was also awesome. Very old fashioned in her look and wardrobe, but very "modern" in everything else.
Hell, she even went clubbing with us one night, and danced with us on the dance floor for a while. EVERYBODY had to come talk to us...well, my friend anyway, about how awesome it was for his mother to be clubbing with us. Everybody wanted to dance with her that night. She had a freeking blast.

Now THAT kind of "mommas boy" I can deal with.

People who change when I liked who they were originally and expect me to change because they dislike who I was originally. Also people who decide that I am a verbal punching bag. That ended my first marriage.

Someone who is abusive, or cheats, or routinely lies, or who I can't relate to.