Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deal breakers
Genersis Wrote:Apart from things which makes healthy relationships impossible, I don't think I have any.

Same as you.

Lilitu Wrote:People who touch hot oil
people who smell their poo
people who listen to fleas
people who tangibrate the Bosphorical principle
people who tassle my eggs
people who milk cats
people who will eat my skin
people who don't like me
people who titillate my hereditary mysteries
people who spasm near me
people who are soaking wet all the time for no reason.
people who make me play soccer.
Blue people.
People who masticate my sense of Malayalam.
Jasmine brassieres.

I was lol before I got past the first three.

can you be gay and cathlic. my frined is gay and cathlic.

joseph Wrote:can you be gay and cathlic. my frined is gay and cathlic.

Of course. They're called priests.

OH!!!! ZING!!!!!

.......... please don't kill me.

hes not a priest . just its him is catholic.

joseph Wrote:hes not a priest . just its him is catholic.

If he's okay with being gay and Catholic, then it should be fine. It's really up to him to decide.

I have decided that the next relationship if my partner abuses me or cheats I'm killing him and burying him in the garden, right there under the tomato plants.

I have been down these roads before, frankly I'm tired of betrayal of trust, and the long, hard 'break up and move on' processes doesn't make me feel better.

I bet killing them will do wonders for my outlook, and make the whole messy break-up thing obsolete. At the very least, the next year my tomatoes will be awesome!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I have decided that the next relationship if my partner abuses me or cheats I'm killing him and burying him in the garden, right there under the tomato plants.

I have been down these roads before, frankly I'm tired of betrayal of trust, and the long, hard 'break up and move on' processes doesn't make me feel better.

I bet killing them will do wonders for my outlook, and make the whole messy break-up thing obsolete. At the very least, the next year my tomatoes will be awesome!

A little Epsom salt, fish emulsion, and piece of shit will do the trick.

Well it is false to say all Christians disapprove of homosexuality. The United Church of Canada affirms homosexual relationship and will perform gay marriages and ordain openly gay clergy (And this is the largest Protestant church in Canada). The Canadian branch of the Anglican Church will also bless gay unions and ordain gay clergy, they only stopped short of gay marriage because of threat of schism from the CoE. You can also find gay affirming Unitarian churches in most major cities.

As to a deal breaker in a relationship, someone who does not enjoy reading or going to the theatre.

My deal breaker would be not liking cuddles.