Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dealin' with Anxiety
Seen a number of posts around here about having anxiety. Hopefully this helps a bit Smile

Hey Boo boo,

Hopefully you have helped some of those struggling with anxiety ( and just those who love eye candy)...
with this latest vid.

Hi Brian.
I'm glad your hair got well.

Don't start dissing us coffee addicts.
I'm with you on the B12 and vitamins.
Never forget that exercise and the endorphins exercise produces are the natural treatments for anything less than good moods.

And you get 15 bonus points for the way you put this vid together and made it work without being tedious. This is a goodie.

This is the first time I watched one of your videos and I really liked it! Really helpful and I'll definitely check out more of your vids Smile

Rareboy Wrote:Hey Boo boo,

Hopefully you have helped some of those struggling with anxiety ( and just those who love eye candy)...
with this latest vid.
I've never been called boo boo before, I like it Big Grin. Aslong as Yogi isn't chasing me around messin' up my day.
Virge Wrote:Hi Brian.
I'm glad your hair got well.

Don't start dissing us coffee addicts.
I'm with you on the B12 and vitamins.
Never forget that exercise and the endorphins exercise produces are the natural treatments for anything less than good moods.

And you get 15 bonus points for the way you put this vid together and made it work without being tedious. This is a goodie.
Oh I wish I could drink coffee. I also wish working out helped. Atleast with me it's pretty tied to my heart rate. The higher it is the more frazzled I get. Thanks for the kind words Smile.
Cinestry Wrote:This is the first time I watched one of your videos and I really liked it! Really helpful and I'll definitely check out more of your vids Smile

Thanks for givin me a shot! Hopefully you like the older stuff! Just don't go toooo far back Tongue