Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dealing with a vindictive drama queen
Well, I suppose you and H could get a restraining order against C and if he violated it, C might go to jail. And I suppose you could report S for stealing your car and things inside.

I suppose you could do all this, but when you do that you will have your identity permanently attached to this whole convoluted story of a 50 year old man involved in the drama of a bunch of kids as young as 17 when this story becomes a public record of police and court reports. You might not give all the details to the authorities, but those involved will certainly fill in the details when they find themselves accused by a 50 year old man.

I agree with Pyromancer.Your whole post sounds disgusting. Involved with that bunch of trash. Act your age.Where the hell are your brains!!!

One of the odd things about coming out (as gay or bi) later in life is that you end up being a teenager all over again. You didn't live your gay life at 18, so you have to do it now. The lucky ones go through that phase in a matter of weeks, if at all. The unlucky ones spend a few years being the immature fools before they reconcile their (for example) 50-year maturity with their new-found sexuality. So grow up and associate with guys your age. Things will be easier.

I'm exhausted reading your story. I can only imagine how you must feel. Please cut these kids out of your life! WTF? Hair extensions? Why are you enabling them to continue their behavior? I know you think your helping them but you are absolutely NOT helping them. This is what I hear...you give them dope, you buy them alcohol, you put yourself in the middle of their relationships (sexually) then you try to play as the rescuer of their problems. You have to understand your role in this and see that you are throwing fuel on the firestorm.

kjames Wrote:I'm exhausted reading your story. I can only imagine how you must feel. Please cut these kids out of your life! WTF? Hair extensions? Why are you enabling them to continue their behavior? I know you think your helping them but you are absolutely NOT helping them. This is what I hear...you give them dope, you buy them alcohol, you put yourself in the middle of their relationships (sexually) then you try to play as the rescuer of their problems. You have to understand your role in this and see that you are throwing fuel on the firestorm.

Well, the dope has actually been provided by them. The alcohol was just in the house when they got there, haven't bought anymore since.

Yeah, the hair extensions were just something nice to do for the one guy, it really has helped his mood having them.

The harassment seems to have stopped since I told the drama queens ex-boyfriend that he was close to being charged with harassment and possibly hate crimes.

As far as the relationship goes, I'm not sure where it's going. So far, he's not meeting expectations as far as doing things around the house, him getting his life in order, or getting involved with me. Plus, everything with him is "me, me, me" right now. I know he's going through some real hard shit right now, but I've got needs to. I'm not going to let this go on for to much longer unless all that changes.

kindy64 Wrote:Well, the dope has actually been provided by them. The alcohol was just in the house when they got there, haven't bought anymore since.

Yeah, the hair extensions were just something nice to do for the one guy, it really has helped his mood having them.

The harassment seems to have stopped since I told the drama queens ex-boyfriend that he was close to being charged with harassment and possibly hate crimes.

As far as the relationship goes, I'm not sure where it's going. So far, he's not meeting expectations as far as doing things around the house, him getting his life in order, or getting involved with me. Plus, everything with him is "me, me, me" right now. I know he's going through some real hard shit right now, but I've got needs to. I'm not going to let this go on for to much longer unless all that changes.

I'm glad your beginning to think about making some changes by reaching out for advice. I know it's easy for me and everyone here to suggest changes because we are not connected to it emotionally. But, we are not doctors, just experienced in our own way. I wish you the best with this. I suggest you get professional help with your situation as well as seek healthy friendship circles in your life. Are there any LGBT centers close by for some support? I think it would be a great idea to connect with a group that are all on the same page to "better themselves" or you will keep getting lost in the emotional moments of your situation.

This seems very messy / tangled. Ideally, you would tie bricks to their arms and legs and throw them in the sea where they will sink, never bothering you again. I wouldn't worry about their family / friends because they seem like cunts so one would be particularly upset by their deaths. But due to various constraints such as time (maybe you're a busy man), materials (bricks and rope aren't free and it may prove difficult getting out to sea - I have thought this through), it might be easier to just cut them off. Keep your curtains closed. When someone knocks on your door, don't answer. Grow a moustache so they won't recognise you if you pass them on the street.

kindy64 Wrote:Well, the dope has actually been provided by them. The alcohol was just in the house when they got there, haven't bought anymore since.

OK...(forgive me, but I have to get this out of the way first--BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! <gasp>.....ok, sorry, I'm good now...).

About two months before my 30th birthday I left my husband of 5 years. I had been married to a woman for 5 years immediately before I started dating him, and had only been with a couple of guys when I met him, so essentially it was the first time in my adult life that I had been "Single".

For about a year and a half after I left him, my average weekend could have been summarized by your original post.

Other forum members have said it above--your feeling your "gay-oats" (essentially you are in "Rut"), and any "Young Buck" is going to automatically fall within your sights.

This Drama will continue until you grow out of it. Trust me, I know where your comming from, but eventually you are going to realize that your not doing yourself any favors with all of this.

I am certainly not going to lecture you on your late-comming-out, we all had to come out at some time or another and I will never walk a mile in your shoes (much less a lifetime...), so I have no place to comment on it. However, I would encourage you to try and take a good, long look from as distant a perspective as you are capable, and consider the things you feel you have missed out on by comming out later in life, and try to see the connections to your current life situation. You may find that you need to mourn some things that perhaps you havn't even realized yet.

There is SO much more that I could say on this subject.....if you want to PM me feel free. My best and worse quality are the same--I am unfailingly honest..no matter how awful it sounds. I am not totally sure, from your post thought, that you are really looking for advice. Perhaps you just wanted to tell somebody about your "exciting new sexually charged life with house-boys" maybe...? I honestly can't tell for sure from reading your novella...

~Beaux

[Image: 1600155-23HCP-SEMIAUTO.jpg]

I'll furnish 3 cartridges.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you're in a relationship with H, who's 19 years old. With all due respect, what the hell do you expect? You said "...So far, he's not meeting expectations as far as doing things around the house, him getting his life in order, or getting involved with me. Plus, everything with him is "me, me, me" right now...". That's pretty much a portrait of the average teenager. There are some notable exceptions right here on this site, but they're few and far between.

Having a younger bf can work out...my partner is 12 years older and we're good together. But with H? Sorry, but I think you're expecting what he isn't capable of giving...