Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dealing with being heartbroken
Has anyone here ever fell for someone u hardly knew(mostly cause of there looks) but they didnt like u the same way back. Im currently hurt cause i guy i easily fell for doesnt like me back and hes seeing someone else.
I work at a fast food place and they come through the drive-thru all the time. It hurts everytime I see him with the other guy. I dont know what to do...its hurts so bad. Im gonna try to move on but everytime i see them its like a stab to the stomach.

It happens to all of us. You're a cute guy. You'll be breaking a lot of hearts yourself. Give it time.

This is one of those time situations. Don't dwell on it and eventually you will lose interest in him.

You should let it go and try not to feel stabbed. Crushes like these happen daily in our life.

If the crush was entirely based on his looks, then there's absolutely zero to your feelings aside from physical attraction yeah? There's lots of good looking guys out there, man. Keep your eyes open and look around. Smile

Snap out of it.

Life is too precious to be caught up in the drama of jealousy over someone who you only know through their use of your fast food window.

My concern is that this may actually be indicative of a deeper unresolved issue.....it is not healthy to fixate on another person to this extent....you may be trying to avoid the potential hazards of a real relationship, with its possibility of pain by having unattainable crushes...or you may still have a very immature notion of relationships.

Has this happened to you before?

What you need to do is to get yourself out there outside of working hours and develop friends and relationships based on common interests and actual interactions that permit you to get to really know one another as people and not just as pretty objects of desire.

Rareboy Wrote:Snap out of it.

Life is too precious to be caught up in the drama of jealousy over someone who you only know through their use of your fast food window.

My concern is that this may actually be indicative of a deeper unresolved issue.....it is not healthy to fixate on another person to this extent....you may be trying to avoid the potential hazards of a real relationship, with its possibility of pain by having unattainable crushes...or you may still have a very immature notion of relationships.

Has this happened to you before?

What you need to do is to get yourself out there outside of working hours and develop friends and relationships based on common interests and actual interactions that permit you to get to really know one another as people and not just as pretty objects of desire.

I met him on grindr...he lives in the same town as me. But i pretty much only see him when im at work

Well that puts a different spin on it.

But the advice remains the same. Snap out of it.

I remember feeling crushed when a casual hook-up that I still lusted after turned up with a real boyfriend...and this was before the days of Grindr. But I realized that the hook-up was just that. A brief episode.

Did you actually ever have sex?

Mikey Wrote:I met him on grindr...he lives in the same town as me. But i pretty much only see him when im at work

If he has a BF and is cruising grind'r he's probably not someone you want anyway.

You're not in Chicago are you?