Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dealing with confrontation
Extremely sorry for the late reply, internet was awful so changed ect.

zeon Wrote:btw what pub was it??? I could do with a drama larma in a pub to put people like him in his place and inform him maybe that brighton has been swarmed with gays since the 1700's so maybe he should live in another location in the world

I don't live in Brighton I just write that in my location because its my nearest city and place anyone has probably heard of. I live about 20 miles away in a ickle little village of old people.

It wasn't that eventful really because even his friends thought he wasn't being to pleasant. His friend came over to me and explained that it is just the way he is. I really do respect peoples on opinions and if he is conservative about that matter then that is his own choice. I just don't want people to hassle me when I'm in a pub at my own leisure trying to enjoy myself. These situations don't really happen much because I'm not 'camp' so will only come up in question.

But thanks guys for your replies. Much appreciated:redface:

You're out in a small village in Sussex? That is bravery. You have my respect!
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:You're out in a small village in Sussex? That is bravery. You have my respect!

Haha thanks. It's not as bad as you think though since this is only the 2nd or 3rd time its happened since I came out 3 years ago. The first time was just a bunch of chavs.

sound like coming out in yorkshire - u think the worst but most people dont care - especially if ur out with mates