Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dean koontz books
megumidesu Wrote:i think i've read one . but i don't remember what it was called or what happened in it ...

It must of been really good then :p

partis Wrote:It must of been really good then :p

actually i think i remember it being pretty good ... i just can't remember why hahaha
maybe i was drunk when i read it ...

megumidesu Wrote:actually i think i remember it being pretty good ... i just can't remember why hahaha
maybe i was drunk when i read it ...

Yeah, although they can be kind of fun to read, there not really very memorable, Intensity was the very first book of his i read and still the one i remember most, some of the others i just forgot.

I prefer S.King, but Koontz is pretty good too.

I really enjoyed the odd Thomas series, however the odd hours book threw me out a little bit due to the timing in it. Reading the entire book and it only written into a single 24hr period, enjoyed it though and finished it in 2 sittings.

[Image: Odd%20hours%209.99.jpg]

If I read, which is not often, I read Issac Asimov, Arthur C. Clarke, and Gregory Maguire....and other such authors.

Shiner Wrote:I prefer S.King, but Koontz is pretty good too.

I really enjoyed the odd Thomas series, however the odd hours book threw me out a little bit due to the timing in it. Reading the entire book and it only written into a single 24hr period, enjoyed it though and finished it in 2 sittings.

[Image: Odd%20hours%209.99.jpg]

I enjoyed odd thomas. If i knew it was going to be a series i probably wouldnt of started but then i read "brother odd" when it came out, which i didnt enjoy so much and it left it open and hints to another book, i gave up at that point, i just dont like a series and odd thomas felt like a stand alone novel.

DrPhibes Wrote:If I read, which is not often, I read Issac Asimov, Arthur C. Clarke, and Gregory Maguire....and other such authors.

Have you read

[Image: pkd_do_androids.jpg]

It is quite good.