Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear English Members,
princealbertofb Wrote:[MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION], what show was it, by the way?

The show is Banana. I watched the show Cucumber first, which I ended up really liking. Banana gives the quirky side stories in each episode of some of the minor characters from Cucumber.

I don't usually find gay shows I like, so it was a nice surprise. I'd recommend Cucumber, it's funny but it also has some seriously emotional moments.

Yes, [MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION], I've watched all of Cucumber and all of Banana and also all the documentary bits called Tofu. Very entertaining programmes, but some of them rather sad.

I was not prepared for the Lance focused episode.

Emiliano Wrote:I was not prepared for the Lance focused episode.

Yeah, I can actually say that brought a tear to my eye. I felt so angry towards Daniel (?), and it's rare a show evokes that emotion in me. One of the better gay TV shows for sure.

I was yelling at my computer screen. That was so unexpected for me. I thought it was just a comedy show and they were going to get back together or something by the end. From the start I really liked Lance the best and the episode all about him made me love him more. Sad

I also really liked Dean, he's pretty ridiculous..... I did not see what everyone was freaking out about with Freddie though. He wears a leather jacket well, sure. But beyond that, I don't think hes all that attractive physically or otherwise. He seems pretty dull and rude to both the people he likes and the people he doesn't.

None of my friends have watched this show, even though its on Hulu now.
I clearly needed to talk about it haha.

Emiliano Wrote:I was yelling at my computer screen. That was so unexpected for me. I thought it was just a comedy show and they were going to get back together or something by the end. From the start I really liked Lance the best and the episode all about him made me love him more. Sad

I also really liked Dean, he's pretty ridiculous..... I did not see what everyone was freaking out about with Freddie though. He wears a leather jacket well, sure. But beyond that, I don't think hes all that attractive physically or otherwise. He seems pretty dull and rude to both the people he likes and the people he doesn't.

None of my friends have watched this show, even though its on Hulu now.
I clearly needed to talk about it haha.

Yeah, my favourite character was Lance too. The build up in the episode to his death was really well done, it really fleshed the character out and made you relate to him. I think that is the reason the ending to that episode evokes such a strong reaction from you and I.

I, too, was annoyed by Freddy. He certainly isn't someone I would befriend in real life that's for sure lol