Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear You
I just needed to vent. So here I am. Thank you for leading me on for the past five months. I really appreciate it(sense my sarcasm). I'm not sure what the hell went wrong, but I just want to get over you. You made me so happy. The hours we spent on the phone, the constant texting..I loved all of it. I even looked forward to coming to see you in December and I can't even stand the state you live in, but I just wanted to see you. What did I do that made you change so much? I just don't get it. I have this feeling you started seeing the person you work with since she recently broke up with her gf. I feel like you just couldn't be honest and tell me, and that's all I wanted from you..honesty. My heart hurts so fucking bad knowing I won't be talking to you anymore. Feels like a huge part of me is just gone, and it shouldn't feel that way.

I will miss you and those cute ass dimples.
I really did mean it when I said you will go far and that I'll vote for you when you run for president one day.

Take care babygirl.

You need a Bighug

I am sending you a hug. * HUG *
An eye for an eye

Holygrail11 Wrote:I just needed to vent. So here I am. Thank you for leading me on for the past five months. I really appreciate it(sense my sarcasm). I'm not sure what the hell went wrong, but I just want to get over you. You made me so happy. The hours we spent on the phone, the constant texting..I loved all of it. I even looked forward to coming to see you in December and I can't even stand the state you live in, but I just wanted to see you. What did I do that made you change so much? I just don't get it. I have this feeling you started seeing the person you work with since she recently broke up with her gf. I feel like you just couldn't be honest and tell me, and that's all I wanted from you..honesty. My heart hurts so fucking bad knowing I won't be talking to you anymore. Feels like a huge part of me is just gone, and it shouldn't feel that way.

I will miss you and those cute ass dimples.
I really did mean it when I said you will go far and that I'll vote for you when you run for president one day.

Take care babygirl.

A word of advice- I assume you live in Peoria, Illinois. There are tons of people in Illinois and it might be a better fit for you to date a local woman, so maybe look in your area.

Johnny its time to update your signature don't cha think?

OP - Well apparently this is the normal, average relationship for the 21st Century. A lot of people appear to be using the internet as a way to play with people's heads. IDK why - they just are.

Bighug to you...

Hang in there, the process of finding our soulmates is sometimes lenghty, sometimes not, your young yet, compared to me anyhow, learn from this, you will also learn to read people better, and I promise there is someone out there for you, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]