Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death doesn't add up doe
For anyone who watches WWE...I was reading something about Christ Benoit and his death murder suicide. . . And it doesn't add up, heres why people think Its a murder and they were killed:

01) Chavo Guerrero*{a close friend of Benoit} told WWE magazine that he talked to Chris for while on Friday night on his house phone. About 45 minutes into the conversation, Chris told him that there was somebody knocking @ his door & he was going to see who it was. Shortly after Chris answered the door, there was a*“scuffle”*& then his house phone line went dead. Chris could only be reached on his cell phone about 3 hours later. This is very significant. This explains why there was no forced entry. Chris let the killer or killers in.*

2) In a text message sent by Chris Benoit on June 24th at 3:53 a.m. he says, “The dogs are in the enclosed pool area.” However, it was reported when Fayetteville Police arrived to the house, the dogs were loose. Who let the dogs lose from the enclosed pool area?

3) On wikipedia.org somebody from Stamford, Connecticut (where WWE Headquarters is located) posted on Chris Benoit’s page, mentioning the reason of why Benoit missed the live event of that evening was “stemming from the death of his wife Nancy.” This post was made several hours before the bodies of Chris, Nancy, and son Daniel were found by the police. Obviously Chris could not have updated this, because he was not in Connecticut, so who was it that knew?

4) IF the murders were from “Roid Rage” like most news stations are saying it was, why did Chris place Bibles next to their bodies? Placing the Bibles next to the bodies shows that it was not an act of rage. And if Chris had just “snapped” and went crazy, I doubt he would have placed Bibles next to the bodies.

5) Chris Benoit’s cell phone is missing. The police can't find it, or the needles they say Chris used to inject himself with steroids shortly before he died. There was also alot of alcohol found at the scene but none found in Chris or his family's bodies.

6) He sent very disturbed text messages INSTEAD of calls with things like "I love you" to WWE associates and Chavo.

7) Chris wasn't hanging from the weight machine, he was laying on the floor underneath the machine. Another officer said that Benoit was*“slumped”*against the weight machine.*Plus apparently the weight of the machine was way too light to hang Chris who weighed over 200+

Theres alot more but anyway what do you think?

Let me give you a perspective you haven't thought about and most people don't.

Just because you and others are curious about a murder/suicide from 7 years ago doesn't give you any right to know more than what was released to the public. Satisfying the pointless idle curiosity of the public is way down the list of priorities in matters that really are none of the public's business. Police, coroners and courts use tremendous discretion about releasing information to the public that will cause unnecessary damage to innocent individuals... families, reputations, businesses etc. District attorneys will sometimes offer reductions in sentences for criminals if they plead guilty and avoid trial just to keep the families of a murder victim from going through more pain. Police reports that the public could get often don't have details about murders and deaths because there's no good reason for anyone to know them!

It's not some conspiracy, it's just people in law enforcement and the courts showing they have hearts and compassion for those who suffer after the crimes.

So take off your tin foil cap and get over the theory that the Illuminati assassinated Benoit to keep him from defecting to the Bilderbergers. Maybe ten years from now maybe the details will come out... Like Kurt Cobain's suicide note did just this past year and I think he died when I was 7 or 8 and I'm 26 now... so almost 20 years.

Shut up.

Msg2shrt

I don't know what to think. But a healthy dose of curiosity never killed (pardon the bad pun) anyone. I'm a big fan of mysteries/whodunnits myself so I know where you're coming from.