Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debate of the Century has been won. I rule Earth!
LJay Wrote:Correction, BHP. It is 15 months until the circus resets for the next round.

I honestly think that we need campaign limits more than we need term limits. how about four months to state your case with no advance speculation from the press?
It's not quite THAT bad. It's usually pretty quiet until midterms, one party screwing up government and the other licking their wounds and denouncing everything happening in government in the hopes that something sticks.
Puke
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Virge Wrote:
Now the debate of the century is over I can give results.
I won.
Jay wanted to put on the new cantelope colored sheets.
I wanted the hunter green sheets.
Nose-pick

Yeah, I'm all about the hunter green sheets as well, although it must be noted that cantaloupe sheets are superior when hiding semen stains.

Mark gave me short recaps from that debate, mostly involving the flushed, coppertone, hot air balloon sporting a threshed straw comb-over, venting methane and making a complete ass of himself yet again. I wanted to stay informed, but I knew if I watched either of those debates I'd probably spit up the perfectly lovely Cobb salad I had for dinner.

Oh! Cobb salad! I like avocado green as well.

LJay Wrote:And why not one of each.
Then you can debate which color is top and which is bottom.

What a novel way to figure out who lifts his legs to Jesus.

East Wrote:Ahhhh.......my favorite shirt for years (I wore it out) was a Hunter Green Torso Hugging Polo Shirt.....it was my good luck shirt....and my favorite color. I like green everything though....thankfully..so does my BF.

Ditto East. Love green. Hunter green is such a deep, rich, masculine color. It reminds me of dad getting up at the buttcrack of I-just-fell-asleep morning and getting ready to go deer hunting. That was back before orange was the new don't-shoot-my-ass I'm a person wearing hunter green in woods filled with half drunk fools with rifles.

I'll even take sage (if it isn't tinted to look like a used baby diaper) or olive (if it isn't too drab) green. I have to draw the line at yellowish, acid green which reminds me of the tacky, Brady Bunch 70's (we lived through them, they were the hellish remains of a sincere 60's then), and teal green reminds me of K-Mart (or Wal-Mart,) which is synonymous with the word cheap.

Anocxu Wrote:How do you feel about fungus?
At ease disease, there is a fungus among us!
Mushrooms are good. Fine cheese and yogurt wouldn't be the same without it. Without fermented grapes none of us would know the joy of a wine hangover. I'd hate to be dead because no one had figured out how to make penicillin yet. Still, I get your point. Call me racist, but black mold would be the death of me. Rolleyes

Multijump

Steve Wrote:. Call me racist, but 'Black Mold' would be the death of me. Rolleyes

Multijump

Not offended..
I've been called worse..

Anocxu Wrote:How do you feel about fungus?

Anocxu Wrote:Not offended..
I've been called worse..

For a fungi you don't make a half bad fun guy.

Virge Wrote:For a fungi you don't make a half bad fun guy.
You could start calling me Fungay?

Virge Wrote:For a fungi you don't make a half bad fun guy.

Anocxu Wrote:You could start calling me Fungay?

Ferengay sounds better now I think about it...

[Image: 260px-Ferengi_Collector.png]

Steve Wrote:Yeah, I'm all about the hunter green sheets as well, although it must be noted that cantaloupe sheets are superior when hiding semen stains.

heehee...I know something about this...in high school I came home in the morning after hanging out with the college guys...my mom took a look at the front of my dark green shirt and asked me what happened...I told her it was toothpaste. Biggrina

Jettalove Wrote:heehee...I know something about this...in high school I came home in the morning after hanging out with the college guys...my mom took a look at the front of my dark green shirt and asked me what happened...I told her it was toothpaste. Biggrina

Hahahahahhahahahahahaha! That's too funny!

Hope you flossed, massaged your gums, and cleaned your tongue while you were at it

Jettalove Wrote:heehee...I know something about this...in high school I came home in the morning after hanging out with the college guys...my mom took a look at the front of my dark green shirt and asked me what happened...I told her it was toothpaste. Biggrina
Lmao...
Your poor mom had a migraine for a year after that story...

With great power comes great responsibility. Use it well.