Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debating coming out...but still terrified. Advice?
I'm glad that you had the courage to do what was necessary. And that you feel so much better. I'm still trying to muster up the courage to come out to a few friends, as the one I talked about earlier no longer attends school, so I have absolutely nobody. Again, best wishes, and I hope that you aren't lonely for long! Confusedmile:

Yosuke Wrote:I'm glad that you had the courage to do what was necessary. And that you feel so much better. I'm still trying to muster up the courage to come out to a few friends, as the one I talked about earlier no longer attends school, so I have absolutely nobody. Again, best wishes, and I hope that you aren't lonely for long! Confusedmile:

Thanks dude! If it's of any assistance to you whatsoever, it helps to tell the people who you KNOW will be ok with it first. That way, if someone you tell later on isn't ok with it or ok with you, you will already have a support group of people who understand your situation and are willing to help. That was just my strategy, it may not work for you. You can do it! I know it seems impossible, at least it did (and sometimes still does) to me. But you gain confidence every time you tell someone. Just my two cents. Best wishes and good luck. And remember if you need anything or want advice, we're all here to support each other!!
-Matt-

see? the beauty of friends.....