Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you buy them?
MidgetGem Wrote:Ahhh I didn't think of that.. best add watermarks to them and re-upload them all! bugger.. thats going to take some doing!

Hey bud, : ) I'm using one of them as a wallpaper on my desktop! Hope you don't mind, when you originally send me your flicker via pm, I loved the image and it's great quality on my mac book! re-upload it with watermark and I'll use it if you give permission, I'll take it down if you'd like also!

EricOntario Wrote:Personally I'd go with the minimalist look... aka rolled up tape on the back of each one. That's how I put everything up Icon16

Yah but tape makes it look tacky! Tongue I'm a perfectionist remember? It has to look nice in a great frame and placed up on my wall with great care! Coffee

Haha, thanks for letting me know iPromise - that feature to view the images in different sizes was not there the first day I used flickr, must be quite recent - what is odd though as when I tested it with other peoples images I could only copy the image address not save it in any format - so I've no idea how you managed it - but come monday or so since I'm a busy bee this weekend I'll add watermarks and re-upload them I'm not bothered by the "day" photos not having watermarks.. but my other stuff.. :O best hop to it! - keep using whatever image you have saved as your wallpaper buddy so long as you give credit to me some way or another I'm happy with that! which one out of curiosity did you opt for?

lol I'm using this one [ http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7159/67033...4066_o.jpg ] : ) it's calling to me right now.