Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Handsome Men (Who Were Born Female)
WOW, this is amazing. See for yourself....

http://www.oddee.com/item_98038.aspx

I think half of them were born females

ivorybenz Wrote:I think half of them were born females

Why? And which ones do you think aren't, they're all really famous. I'm familiar with 2 of them as activist that I've seen in a number of documentaries.

Although, I think it amusing that they cropped a very famous self-portrait by Cameron that quite prominently shows his vagina.

Ha! my friend Ryan is on there. I have known him since before his transition . . . sat next to him in our Human Sexuality class in college and went to backyard barbeques at his house on birthdays and the 4th of July . . . He was definitely born with female parts, if anyone had a question about that. I can verify. Coincidentally, he has a book that should be coming out soon.

One thing I've always wondered about with transgenders is, how does sex work afterwards? Especially if you're going female to male? I don't know much about if they can give you a penis and make it work or not, but I'm under the impression that it's not quite possible yet. Even for male going to female, they can give you the appearance of having a vagina, but will it feel good? And it ain't gonna self-lubricate, right? *shrug*

I'v met a few trans men who you would never know they were born female. And some of the are MOTHERFUXKINGHOT

I saw a transsexual (male to female) but sadly she still looked on the whole male, and the poor thing got laughed at in the bar I was having a drink in, sad really..

When I think how hard it is sometimes to be gay in this world, I can only imagine what it's like for those people ..